What did you say "NO!" to today?

Options

Replies

• mrsdrshot
    mrsdrshot Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I said NO to a twinkie my husband brought to me. But yes to a pumpkin spice cupcake (160 cals, so not too terrible) because you've got to say yes to some things.
  • ReinventVictoria
    ReinventVictoria Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I said "no" to a donut/muffin at Tim Hortons when I went for a tea with Joanne today :)
  • entwife
    entwife Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I said 'no' to a nice glass of chilled white wine after I tucked the kids in last night. Its hot here and it wold have been lovely, but I drank 500ml of chilled water instead and felt soooo much better for it!
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    i said "no" to a home-baked cookie. evil little cookie.
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I said no to pizza and had applesauce instead. It was leftover pizza and I would've been eating it just because it was there, but it was still a little hard.
  • entwife
    Options
    I said NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo (very quietly) when I heard the kids talking about my upcoming birthday present. Apparently hubby took them out and bought a heap of my favourite chocolates and they're making me a HAMPER!!!
    (Hubby doesn't know about my latest effort because I have started and stopped weightloss so often I'm too embarrassed to tell him I'm trying again :[ )
  • daross16
    daross16 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Everything at school today, basically. Pizza, the fried chicken tenders, the lasagna, milk shakes, frozen yogurt, the cookie I have sitting on my desk, alcohol, more alcohol (lord. The copa del oro and the ace is calling me. Not to mention all the wine), bagels, the second hawaiian roll.
    I already had a pop tart and a can of kerns juice today and it was sooo good. But after that when I really wanted the cookie I was like. NO. I'm gonna eat my damn zucchini. I bought vegetables for a reason.
  • ghettosmurf999
    ghettosmurf999 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Biscuits on the desk in the office, cream cakes brought into the office, and party rings that were just lying about :/
  • 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    I said no to an almond cake
  • ReinventVictoria
    ReinventVictoria Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Night shift , said no to eating the box of merci chocolates a resident kindly gave me .... I left them for the dayshift staff to consume! 70 cals per piece!!!! 1000000 pieces per box!
  • kirstyk05
    kirstyk05 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    No to the homemade apple crumble I made last night :smile: I brought it to work and dished it out to everyone else then sat down and ate an apple
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I said NO and get out of here and Seeeee you later to the cheddar cheese on my breakfast sandwich...and then I said hello...and welcome and get in my mouth to a slice of provolone!!
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Subway 6inch sandwich with mayo craving last night and food before bed!
  • coaoalo
    coaoalo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I said no to homemade banana bread AND flapjacks at work today! I kept to my pre-planned meal plan for the day, up to an including the chocolate bar I budgeted for this evening.
  • entwife
    Options
    The house is FULL of sweet treats leftover from weekend celebtations - three cakes, pastries, juice, chocolates, dips, crackers, lollies. I just ate lunch and wanted something sweet so I ate an orange.
  • SYDCHIC
    SYDCHIC Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    mrsdrshot wrote: »
    I was tired and hungry after a big grocery trip with 2 small children - but I said NO to the 3 fast food joints nearby. They looked good, but I passed them anyway!
    I said no to going down the darn chocolate aisle
    At the supermarket.

• nichalsont
    nichalsont Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    A 32 oz Coke Icee
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    I said 'no' to the cold IPA in my fridge because my deficit today just didn't allow any freebies... still not entirely thrilled with this news but soldiering on with some ice water!
  • saladcrunchy
    saladcrunchy Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I said no to two, very naughty children
  • msmichydo
    msmichydo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Today, and 13 days counting, I have said no to alcohol. Gonna reward myself indulgently on Halloween