Time for bump up.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Bump
  • narak_lol
    narak_lol Posts: 855 Member
    fablevins wrote: »
    Congratulations! You look fantastic!! :smile:

Thanks so much for your kind words! No way I could have achieved this without the awesome & super supportive MFP community and friends here <3

• narak_lol
    narak_lol Posts: 855 Member
    edited August 2016
    Not only do you look amazing, I think your phone is giving you a wonderful message B)

Thanks for your delightful comments, and well spotted @retirehappy :D When I saw it I was like I so need this to remind myself of my goals and the works I've put in, especially in times when I'm not motivated to do anything haha
  • diorgasm
    diorgasm Posts: 4 Member
    narak_lol wrote: »
    5'3 here. 34 lbs down since Nov last year (time and lbs are marked in the pics).

gru6q2ik8d06.jpg

dzc2e0fz2qok.jpg

I am so super impressed. Look at you! Do you share your tips anywhere? I'm 5'3 and 154 (from 172).but I've been off and on for the past six months. I think you've hit upon something magical. (Probably hard work. #magic.)
  • fablevins
    fablevins Posts: 111 Member
    @narak_lol Your advice makes a lot of sense. Just eating maintenance is a lot less calories then I eat when I'm not "trying", so not drastically cutting calories in the beginning is smart. :smile:
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Bumping this awesome thread.
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    bumping
  • 2013allen
    2013allen Posts: 23 Member
    I am 5 foot 3 and I have never been lighter than 150 pounds since I hit puberty. I don't know what it is like to be thin. After 2 kids, I am now hovering around 167, and I have a hard time believing I will ever succeed at being lighter just because I don't have that "thin" benchmark (high school weight etc) like so many other short girls have. However, I would love to be 125... I can't even imagine it, but that is the dream. The kicker is I've always generally been active-ish. I like hiking, I would even run 20 ish miles a week when I was in college. I also eat generally healthy too... I hate pop, rarely eat fast food, hardly ever buy candy or junk like donuts or sugar cereal. Is there anybody who is like me on this thread... never been really fat, but never been thin, but has also never been successful at losing weight? I was even bulimic at one point during college and I have never, and I repeat, NEVER dipped down into the 140s.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!