• leileennorman
    leileennorman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi 5 2 lost ten ponds in a month
  • clairbrown6
    clairbrown6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Bethskx wrote: »
    I have been waiting so long to post beofore/ after pictures!!

5'3 : 136-130 :smile:

rzay7vaes5jo.jpg
    09zg7l6yqj2a.jpg1ipa1xdjns2j.jpg

You look amazing what have you been doing?
    I'm 5.2 and 113lb and look nothing remotely close to this.
  • clairbrown6
    clairbrown6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have been waiting so long to post beofore/ after pictures!!

5'3 : 136-130 :smile:

rzay7vaes5jo.jpg
    09zg7l6yqj2a.jpg1ipa1xdjns2j.jpg

You look amazing what have you been doing?
    I'm 5.2 and 113lb and look nothing remotely close to this.

Thanks!!
    The before pic is starving myself in the week and binge eating on the weekend and the after is training 5-6 times a week in the gym with cardio/classes/weights and eating between 1650-2000 calories a day.

Thanks so much you do look amazing I need to start doing some weightlifting. Im soo impatient soo have a tendency too never to stick to the workouts long enough for them to show any results. If you don't mind me asking, How long did it take you to get it that from the first picture
  • jam1554
    jam1554 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HaleCry wrote: »
    I'm not a success in the slightest, as I still have a long way to go. But this is a before a during and the first time I've ever posted a before and during on the boards!

H: 5'3
    SW: 181lbs
    CW: 131lbs
    GW: 120lbs

You are a success, not much more to go. Losing 50lb is no mean feet. I'm aiming for 75-80lb off only just starting on my journey and I'm reading all these inspirational stories of everyone achieving greatness. I think I've finally found a platform where people support each other rather than feeling isolated and laughed at while at the gym.

You look stunning by the way.
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    jam1554 wrote: »
    HaleCry wrote: »
    I'm not a success in the slightest, as I still have a long way to go. But this is a before a during and the first time I've ever posted a before and during on the boards!

H: 5'3
    SW: 181lbs
    CW: 131lbs
    GW: 120lbs

You are a success, not much more to go. Losing 50lb is no mean feet. I'm aiming for 75-80lb off only just starting on my journey and I'm reading all these inspirational stories of everyone achieving greatness. I think I've finally found a platform where people support each other rather than feeling isolated and laughed at while at the gym.

You look stunning by the way.

Thank you so much! Good luck in your journey!

• Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    5'2 here and 40. I started tracking and exercising in August 2016 when I saw a picture my hubby took and couldn't stand how I looked. I was 145 and had a huge stomach and legs. Size 12 pants were snug. Since then I started jogging and doing you tube videos. I'm finally down to 132 and size 8, so it's been extremely slow but steady. I hope to wind up at 125 and have a more toned upper body and lose the squishy arms and belly. I feel like my skin/fat is hanging down from those areas, even though I do body weight exercises and weights!

I'm in the same boat! Started at 145lbs and my goal is 126lbs :) I'm in my 7th week and not doing too bad. I'm trying to lose it before I tone because I don't want to be this size and toned... I want to be small, like I should be. Congrats on your weight loss <3
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    5'2.5" SW: 130/135 CW: 123 GW:115/117

I am more focused on BF% and muscles than a specific goal weight, but I have been kinda bouncing around as far as what I am more motivated to do... sometimes I find eating a deficit easier than getting by butt off the couch to do a strength workout, and vice versa!

So far I have lost the weight by eating in a deficit (usually), walking, running, and lifting weights.

Since I was already in pretty good shape to start with (I was hiking with my dogs every day already) its been actually really hard to lose the weight quickly! I lost easier when eating 1200 cals but it wasn't a good long term solution when life did its life thing and got in the way, since 1200 takes very careful planning (in my experience). Would love to have other friends with similar stats.

Good luck every one!
  • stylistdeb11
    stylistdeb11 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize how slow weight loss can be. I went to scoobysworkshop.com plugged in the numbers, 1256 calories a day and I will lose 2.5 lbs per month. So much for a pound a week! Even with excercise it's still less than a pound a month. At least I know and won't have expectations of losing weight faster than that. I'm 5'2" and 52 years old.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!