5`2/5`3 women success stories?

Options

Replies

• jilleebee77
    jilleebee77 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    HaleCry wrote: »
    I'm not a success in the slightest, as I still have a long way to go. But this is a before a during and the first time I've ever posted a before and during on the boards!

H: 5'3
    SW: 181lbs
    CW: 131lbs
    GW: 120lbs

WTG!! I am glad you did post!! I am FAR from where I need to be, and seeing these before/during/afters are a MAJOR motivator for me!! I can't picture it for myself so this helps SO MUCH!! Thank you for sharing!
  • LexyGetsFitUK
    LexyGetsFitUK Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm not a success in the slightest, as I still have a long way to go. But this is a before a during and the first time I've ever posted a before and during on the boards!

You've done an amazing job already!
  • skinnymeenae
    skinnymeenae Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just did monthly progress photos. :D I am so excited by how far I have come and how close I am to my goal. Cheers ladies!! You CAN do this! I seriously started this never believing I could come this far. Just keep moving forward.

ygfox2kz7n3n.jpg
    b2un3tbda8dl.jpg
    mudlx6ftgrwk.jpg
    65a864w0xh5x.jpg
    ph5k5ftjfmwj.jpg
    146osnhpby2u.jpg

Wow! amazing and inspiring! May I ask how tall are you? I'm 5'1.5" I think :D and 151.8 lbs at the moment.
  • roboliciousbob
    roboliciousbob Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    @skinnymeenae thank you. :-) I am 5'2.5"
  • starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    You ladies are amazing and your smiles say it all! Stay strong. One day at a time.
  • p0sitiv3_vib3s
    p0sitiv3_vib3s Posts: 78 Member
    Options

That's amazing! i am 5ft 3 and my start weight was 182 I lost motivation after loosing 26lb as i had a long plateau and ended up with a big gain.. so cw is now 166. Do you mind me asking how long it's took you to get to 131?
  • RamboKitty87
    RamboKitty87 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I found this discussion to help me out alot, I am 5"4 and this discussion is for 5"4 women.... I know you wanted 5"2- 5"3 but I find this post very inspirational to myself and I hope find this link useful: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1238509/women-54-5-5-with-results-pictures#latest
  • p0sitiv3_vib3s
    p0sitiv3_vib3s Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    hmgetwalw wrote: »

That's amazing! i am 5ft 3 and my start weight was 182 I lost motivation after loosing 26lb as i had a long plateau and ended up with a big gain.. so cw is now 166. Do you mind me asking how long it's took you to get to 131?

Thank you! Well done on your progress so far. I was 181 last April, dieted for a couple of months (not using MFP) and was about 173 in August which is when I started using this app properly and logging everything, and am currently 129. I stick to 1200 calories but always eat at least half if not all of my exercise calories. And I've gone over my calories by a lot occasionally and gone of the wagon for a week or so here and there but have never given up :smiley: Roughly 10lbs to go!

That's great and thank you! I sometimes feel like I will never get to where i want to be so it's lovely to hear how well u have done! Good luck with the final 10 im sure u will smash it!
  • collector3
    collector3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft3. I started after having my second daughter and I was 178 lbs in February. I'm now at 162. MFP projects me to be at 142 in 5 weeks from today if I keep working as hard as I am and sticking to under my calorie limit.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!