Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Me too but this year Christmas is just *kitten*.
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Yay Cowboys <3

Oh wait........sorry wrong kind of cowboys <Backs out of thread slowly>

9mo08i12xb8t.png

the one on the far right though <3
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Yay Cowboys <3

9mo08i12xb8t.png

Yay Cowboys <3

9mo08i12xb8t.png

My kind of cowboys. lol Any of the ones in a hat. o:)
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    So Steve Harvey made a rather public blunder but you have to respect the man for immediately owning his mistake.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Hi from Ohio! I'm a single parent of a teenage boy. I have 5 sisters, so even after 16 years, boys are foreign. I followed the dating conversation w/great interest. It's good to know I'm not the only one.
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    Hi from Ohio! I'm a single parent of a teenage boy. I have 5 sisters, so even after 16 years, boys are foreign. I followed the dating conversation w/great interest. It's good to know I'm not the only one.

from ohio too. hell, I have 5 brothers and boys are still foreign to me hahaha
  • GDLAZ
    GDLAZ Posts: 3,784 Member
    Options
    headofphat wrote: »
    So Steve Harvey made a rather public blunder but you have to respect the man for immediately owning his mistake.

Yes, respect to Steve Harvey for owning up immediately no matter how embarrassing that may have been.

Not from OH, but daughter and grandson are in Dayton. Yes, I'm old. :smile:

O-H-
  • empresssue
    Options
    I-O!!

My son thinks it's very funny to use man-logic on me (sorry, fellas). Oh, and he's Archie Bunker reincarnated. Yes, I'm old, too.
  • number33x
    number33x Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    nothing wrong with an archie reincarnate. He's awesome.
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    number33x wrote: »
    nothing wrong with an archie reincarnate. He's awesome.

agreed
  • empresssue
    Options
    Except I'm no Edith. Even as a kid watching that show, Archie ticked me off the way he talked to her.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Except I'm no Edith. Even as a kid watching that show, Archie ticked me off the way he talked to her.

Stifle yo'self, ehhhh??

Archie was an *kitten*. If he was played by anybody other than Carol O Connor nobody would give two Fs about the character
  • number33x
    Options

totally. I'm not agreeing with how he talked to her by any means.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

I like Steve Harvey and feel really bad for the guy for f*cking up like that on TV. But I am surprised that it doesn't happen more often. And also - do people really even care about beauty pageants anymore???

• number33x
    Options

I like Steve Harvey and feel really bad for the guy for f*cking up like that on TV. But I am surprised that it doesn't happen more often. And also - do people really even care about beauty pageants anymore???

Sad how a mistake like THIS is getting the attention it is, isn't it?

• empresssue
    Options
    It is sad. Oh, and, I didn't even know that pageant was going on, so if the media wouldn't have talked about his mistake, I never would have known.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

Aren't they scholarship contests!! hahaha
    and I agree it's so easy to be looking at something and say something completely different. I'd bet it's safe to assume that MS. Colombia was his favourite. :) Although Ms. Philippines her dress was GORGEOUS.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    It is sad. Oh, and, I didn't even know that pageant was going on, so if the media wouldn't have talked about his mistake, I never would have known.

yeah - they stopped televising them, right? Years ago it was on network TV (like in the 70's/80's). I think they may run on some obscure cable channel now.

• number33x
    Options

yeah - they stopped televising them, right? Years ago it was on network TV (like in the 70's/80's). I think they may run on some obscure cable channel now.

I wouldn't watch it if it were on TV. Just no interest in it.

• AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    number33x wrote: »

I wouldn't watch it if it were on TV. Just no interest in it.

I feel like I might have watched Miss America when I was a little girl (like 4 or 5)