Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    Marry or date

how about "Would you cheat on, divorce, or murder in their sleep the person above you?"

I think the mods would love it....

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Marry or date

how about "Would you cheat on, divorce, or murder in their sleep the person above you?"

I think the mods would love it....

They would
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    I actually think we would enjoy that as well.. i'll leave that up to you Tracy to create, g'head!

I don't think I'd look good with those MFP prison bars over my picture...

• michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I actually think we would enjoy that as well.. i'll leave that up to you Tracy to create, g'head!

wait.... I'm behind apparently. I saw someone with the prison bars the other. what does that mean? lol
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

wait.... I'm behind apparently. I saw someone with the prison bars the other. what does that mean? lol

I asked the same thing yesterday!!! I think it means that they're on some kind of MFP Probation...maybe they got too many flags on their posts or something

• michaelafoor916
    Options

I asked the same thing yesterday!!! I think it means that they're on some kind of MFP Probation...maybe they got too many flags on their posts or something

ahhh okay. that makes sense lol I saw it and then clicked on his profile and I was like what in the hell? lol totally baffled me :p
  • _layton_
    _layton_ Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    30 from bakersfield ca
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Hey I drive through Bakersfield once every few months when I head to the Kernville vacation spot. Sometimes I cheat and cut across at Wasco though instead because I like the old drive ins they have there.
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    _layton_ wrote: »
    30 from bakersfield ca

you're missing your name and to admit to your addiction :p
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    _layton_ wrote: »
    30 from bakersfield ca

you're missing your name and to admit to your addiction :p

The MFP Chit Chat Forums, of course!

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    What are we talking about?
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Aren't we solving all of the world's problems?
  • michaelafoor916
    Options

If we aren't, a lot of these people are going to be very upset by the news
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I wonder if SD will get mad if I have some of his wine......
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options

There's no news this week if the Miss Universe competition is at the top. :o
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Stacy, 39 (40 in just over 2 weeks), recently licensed RN and even more recently married. This has been a great year for me and I can see next year getting even better. I'm seriously enjoying this Christmas Season because I'm not studying or planning a wedding and can just relax and enjoy my husband and the rest of my family and friends.

I'm looking forward to getting to know people.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options

There's no news this week if the Miss Universe competition is at the top. :o

Better Ms. Universe than some potential presidential candidate's talking point
  • StacyChrz
    Options
    Good morning peeps. Here I am back at work. I actually need to Do some work too...

Let's see.... so what do people like doing exercise-wise on here? Any favourites? Do you even like exercise or do you just do it because you need to lose weight?

I always feel so much better when I get regular exercise, I'm sure I'm not alone. I enjoy strength training and am lucky that my body reacts really well to it. I had taken a break for a while after some injuries and am getting back into it now. I have had great success with Les Mills Body Pump classes in the past. My current gym doesn't offer classes so my hubby turned a video from youtube into an mp3 so I can use it on my ipod to follow the queues.
  • StacyChrz
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    I really need a good blender. I'd love to start doing more smoothies too.

I love my Ninja. I use it at least twice a day.

Ditto! My Ninja is vital!