Calorie dense food that WON'T make me feel full

Options

Replies

• MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    hm, what does goldfish taste like?? I googled it and so far nothing about goldfish pie or eating goldfish in general...
  • tephanies1234
    tephanies1234 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I want to see pics of this goldfish baked in egg stuff.....what is it? an omelet? a quiche?
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    hrtchoco wrote: »
    How on earth did you gain weight in the first place if 1200cal makes you sick? I don't get it.

Sorry if it's harsh.

My thoughts also.

HurrjOo.gif
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    jtboner wrote: »

Oh man, that is awesome, sad thing, im canadian... amazon.com doesn't really ship to canada... amazon.ca does... :'( needa go to america

Then look for a scale on Amazon.ca.....or go to Canadian Tire, or Walmart, etc.
    Also, as you have been replying it seems that your main complaint is simply how to avoid the feeling of fullness.....is that all this is about? I really don't see how it is possible, or why feeling full is such a problem for you. I am confused.

It wasn't just feeling full, it was look me feeling I ate a buffet every time I ate something. I don't mind helping full, but feeling super full every meal just made me not want to eat but I had to fill my calories requirements

stop eating dense food and reach for junk foods- it's not that difficult.

secondly 1200 calories is absolutely nothing- you shouldn't be feeling you totally ate at an all you can eat buffet with that kind of food- it's practically nothing at all.

I second/third- that you should go see you're doctor.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Sorry, are we talking about real baby gold fish? Like not the cheese crackers....?

Oh God no... As I stare lovingly at my pond full of gold fishies :cry:

• jtboner
    jtboner Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    *DIARY CORRECTION* sorry, i misread the food, it's actually baby silverfish, ill show you a picture20140927_213746.jpg
    You basically add that to a pie pan with egg/eggwhite and optional green onions, it's traditional for my area of China (hong kong) but not too popular i guess
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Options
    *DIARY CORRECTION* sorry, i misread the food, it's actually baby silverfish, ill show you a picture20140927_213746.jpg
    You basically add that to a pie pan with egg/eggwhite and optional green onions, it's traditional for my area of China (hong kong) but not too popular i guess
    I'm not entirely sure if I could eat that... and I've eaten cuy.
  • jtboner
    Options
    I'm not entirely sure if I could eat that... and I've eaten cuy.

don't worry, it's basically tasteless, if you look at the protein content in the fish from my diary it's very high. That mixed with egg whites makes it a protein powerhouse
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options

They had to use these on Chopped one time. I'd never heard of them before.
  • jtboner
    Options
    Here are some more pictures since you seem to be interested 386035_orig.jpg
    img_5555.jpg
    I just found out It's called a silver fish omlette in english :P who would've known?
  • ternacious
    ternacious Posts: 16 Member
    Options

nom nom.
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    img_5555.jpg
    I just found out It's called a silver fish omlette in english :P who would've known?
    OK, that might be feasible. I mean, sardines aren't going to win many beauty contests, and I like them a lot.

The problem is "silverfish" means something entirely different -- or I hope it does -- around here.

I wonder if I could find a store around here that carries them.

• Christine_72
    edited July 2015
    Options
    That's what I thought too @DeguelloTex . Around here silverfish are those things that eat through your clothes.. They don't come from the ocean. I may be getting it mixed up though??
  • Kexessa
    Kexessa Posts: 346 Member
    Options

What an interesting food. It looks tasty cooked but I'm not sure I could eat it. Looks to much like Klingon gagh.

• AlexanderAmelia
    AlexanderAmelia Posts: 29 Member
    Options

Aren't those anchovies?
  • tephanies1234
    tephanies1234 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    That's what I thought too @DeguelloTex . Around here silverfish are those things that eat through your clothes.. They don't come from the ocean. I may be getting it mixed up though??

From what I know we call these bugs that squirm across the floor like fish...silverfish. Sorta centipede like...
  • Christine_72
    Options

From what I know we call these bugs that squirm across the floor like fish...silverfish. Sorta centipede like...

yep. They're bugs, not fish. Maybe they're a different species in Asia? Like what we call white bait or something...

• jtboner
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Silver fish really do exist and you should find them in a good Asian market. Here's a recipe I found http://panlasangpinoy.com/2010/08/18/tortang-dulong-fish-omelet-recipe/
    It's a recipe you can make your own, there are several variations of the silver fish omelette you can find online, I looked at the bug silverfish and I can tell you that it's not the same but the bites look nasty
  • summerkissed
    summerkissed Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    img_5555.jpg

White bait patties!! Well that's what we call them in Australia the fish are a little different and we add potato as well :)
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

oh dear god.
    I'm so glad I already ate.
    that's a big fat NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

bleck. good on you- but more for you- because I'd never touch that.