What did you have for Breakfast? Tues 7/28

Options

Replies

• leviathas
    leviathas Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    COFFEE. Slice of rye bread toasted with 1/2 small avocado mashed with lemon and a hard boiled egg with a cup of blueberries on the side :)
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    200 grams watermelon,2 eggs scrambled, English muffin with 2 teaspoon butter, quest mintt chocolate chunk. 2 coffees.
  • Blondiez73
    Blondiez73 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    34 fl oz water, 4 bananas, 2 pears, 2 cups kale, 2 tbsp chia seeds. Its a smoothie.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    bacon, egg, and cheese omlete
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    2 hot dogs and a protein shake. I'm a rebel.
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    An 8oz rib eye.plb5yqhutkos.jpg

• JoAnnRyan123
    JoAnnRyan123 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    DAM5412 wrote: »
    An 8oz rib eye.plb5yqhutkos.jpg

A rib eye
    On a christmas plate
    In July

:-) majorly cool in my book
  • JoAnnRyan123
    JoAnnRyan123 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Looks like we need a new Breakfast for Wed thread....
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Protein shake with 4oz heavy whipping cream, 3 raw eggs and 1 scoop of IDLife protein
  • chandramiller68
    chandramiller68 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I had steel cut oats topped with blueberries and honey. YUM!
  • ldalvarado
    ldalvarado Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I had a half piece of toast and a small bowl of melon cubes before my AM run, then I had a bowl of shredded wheat and bran with almond milk for breakfast.
  • laursoar
    laursoar Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back on the wagon after falling off this year. I've been doing well with healthy eating this week and think that definitely relates to enjoying healthy breakfast meals!

Today, I a small Wegmans onion bagel with half an avocado, a bit of Tapatio hot sauce, and a poached egg. Nom!
  • nanniek1
    nanniek1 Posts: 10 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    We are paleo eaters, so, today we had 5shrimp, tomatoes, kale, and 1 slice bacon all sautéed for 158 cal. Next time I'll add mushrooms. Yum.
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    eggs with scallions, olives (i don't recommend this), and tomatoes. cup of watermelon and coffee.
  • shetripsalot
    shetripsalot Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    nanniek1 wrote: »
    We are paleo eaters, so, today we had 5shrimp, tomatoes, kale, and 1 slice bacon all sautéed for 158 cal. Next time I'll add mushrooms. Yum.

Thanks for the new Paleo breakfast recipe! :)
  • serasmommy
    serasmommy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Coffee, rye toast with butter! My favorite at work breakfast! Today I'm off, so it was coffee and salt and vinegar chips! Ha ha
  • TerressaAnn
    TerressaAnn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Cup of Earl Grey tea, 3 pieces of crisp bacon and 2 eggs scrambled with heavy cream and jack cheese, in a little butter. Yum!
  • camlbella
    camlbella Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    A sliced up apple and gouda chicken sausage and two scrambled eggs. Plenty of sriracha to top it off, of course :)
  • lucstone
    lucstone Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    A smoothie with Vega protein and greens powder, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, cherries, pomegranate and water.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    A BLT "frittata" wedge. My kid ate half of it so I ate some leftover rotisserie chicken to tide me over.
    xc0rdqi7s1sb.jpg