What did you have for Breakfast? Tues 7/28

Options
1235»

Replies

• FitKat123
    FitKat123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup blueberries, 1/4 cup raspberries, 1/2 oz of walnuts and coffee.
  • FitKat123
    FitKat123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    qplv6bu6fch6.png
    That looks good.
  • fitformysons
    fitformysons Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Coffee, Half N Half, one slice of Sesame Ezekiel toasted, topped with 2 oz of mashed avocado with salt and lemon juice. DELICIOUS!!!
  • lauraesh0384
    lauraesh0384 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I had a slice of quesadilla quiche, greek yogurt and a banana. It was super filling.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    White Chocolate Raspberry Quest Bar.
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    qplv6bu6fch6.png

Could I have that recipe please! :)
  • Sweets1954
    Sweets1954 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I made a batch of overnight oats in the crock pot with steel cut oatmeal and chia seed made with a bit of low fat milk, brown sugar, and vanilla. I have had it for breakfast the past week and will have it all of next week and a couple days after that. I have it with a tsp of honey and 1/4 cup Greek yogurt (plain). If I have some fruit I will add it as well. It comes to less than 300 calories a serving so I will usually add a slice of toast with avocado if I have it.
  • mrsdrshot
    mrsdrshot Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Breakfast was so early! Wheat toast and peanut butter at 5:30am. Tuna, tomatoes, and cottage cheese at 10:30.
  • coachbarrypdx817
    coachbarrypdx817 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    3 eggs sunny side up cooked in coconut oil, 2pcs of faves killer bread dry. Lite cranberry juice. Errry Day!