jersey_54 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    jersey_54 wrote: »
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    jersey_54 wrote: »
    canned tuna, High protein and very filling

For breakfast ? Bleurghhhh

Yup having it from one year and it seems to be working for me lol, !80 cals and 24 gm proteins. You gotta stick that bleurghhh over and just eat it for gains lol

Yeah it's a great protein hit but it's a step too far for me...I'm hitting my protein minimums across the day so I'm good thanks ...I also prefer fresh seared tuna for lunch than fish breath for breakfast ;)

lol yea I switch between that and beef jerkies or lean bison ha
  • Karmyeboo
    Karmyeboo Posts: 33 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I eat Liberte 0%fat Greek yoghurt 100g, 1tsp honey, 1tsp Chia seeds then add fruit either 50g strawberries,blueberries or 1/2 Granny Smith Apple.
    Very tasty and satisfying always equating to under 200 calories :)
  • blackcoffeeandcherrypie
    Options
    Vegetable omelette. 20g of peppers, 20g onion, 20g peas, some seasoning and two medium eggs. Comes in less than 200 cals, 13g protein.
  • jessicahillierx
    jessicahillierx Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love Special K that comes up to about 100 cals with semi skimmed milk + add some strawberries at about 50 cals!
    Or porridge that's also about 100 for me, I add some jam (about 50 cals)
  • GeddesFit
    GeddesFit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    2 eggs with salsa and 2 pieces of chicken bacon. 228 cals
  • meeshell314
    meeshell314 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I made what I call a breakfast taco that is absolutely delicious. I add avocado on mine usually, which puts it a little above the 200 calorie mark, but it's so delicious, I can't even tell you. On my IG I posted a little illustration because so many people have asked me how to make it. Just put some shredded cheese in a non stick skillet, crack an egg on top, season, put a lid on until the egg is cooked to your liking. I add a little hot sauce on mine
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    This week I'm all over a wholemeal English muffin, toasted and topped with Philly Smoked Salmon cream cheese. 184 calories.
  • unrelentingminx
    unrelentingminx Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Sliced banana and fat free natural yoghurt.
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    112g Greek yogurt, 20g peanut butter, 30g of banana chunks, and Stevia to taste gets me to about 300 hundred. Tweak the numbers and/or swap out some of the real PB for PB2 and it might work for you. :)
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Also, a Tumaros wrap (lowish carb & cal) with eggs or egg whites, sauteed peppers and onions, sausage seasoning, tempeh, and goat cheese also clocks in at about 300 for me, but is easily tweakable for you.
  • 29_adjacent
    29_adjacent Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    This is what I have pretty much every morning. Just discovered this bread which is higher in protein than most others so extra filling! I rarely get very hungry before lunch.

50o58xoce0qr.jpg

I boil a batch of eggs on a Sunday for the whole week to save time in the mornings - they keep just fine in the fridge (still in shells).
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    I make what my co-workers lovingly call my "Breakfast Salad". Egg whites and usually some protein from the night before (chicken/turkey/pork), and I mix it up with spinach/kale, onion, tomato, celery, peppers, squash... pretty much any kind of veggie I can get my hands on. I like to sometimes mix in some dry kale krunch and I always add a dash of Sriracha :smile: Lotts of protein & fiber and yummy. Very filling! I used to do Greek Yogurt with fresh fruit and raw buckwheat in the morning but I'd be hungry like an hour later.
  • supersocks117
    supersocks117 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Omelette of 2 large eggs (120-140)
    .5 oz cheese (55)
    Any lower calorie (so no avacado xP) veggies you want - I do 30g each white mushrooms and those mini peppers (about 20-30)
    =(195-225)

Oatmeal with some kind of protein mix ins (nuts, PB, etc) for a little more sticking

PB toast on whole wheat bread (a little under a T is enough for 1 bigger slice of bread for me) keeps me full for a little while

A smoothie with greek yogurt (100) + some fruits for about (50) + PB? My 2 year old likes a PB and Banana smoothie (I don't like bananas so no input from me on how good it is).
  • 2wise4u
    2wise4u Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Try mixing the following: boiled egg whites, greek yogurt, fruit, breakfast bars or an egg white omelet with cheese.
  • Maria26x
    Maria26x Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    @
    Pacificum wrote: »
    30g soy protein isolate
    30g spelt flour
    pinch of salt
    water
    (add sweetener and flavor, for example cinnamon, to taste)
    form a dough. bake in a pan.

high fibre, high protein.

And do not take that tuna advice or you're gonna end up with mercury poisoning if you're consuming it more often! (Apart from the other heavy metals that our industrial fish contains)

Did you knead the dough?

Thanks
  • rrruuunnn
    rrruuunnn Posts: 15 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I use a soup with shrimp cilantro turmeric cayenne pepper garlic powder. The shrimp already contains salt. About 100 calories. But I usually eat the soup during lunch or dinner. I grab a snack bar when im too busy for breakfast. I put hemp oil in the soup. But that adds 120 calories. Or egg drop soup
  • lrachel011
    lrachel011 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have rice cakes and a sliced up banana and strawberries. I usually have half a banana (50 cals), 2 rice cakes (50 cals) and about 5 strawberries (30 cals) I also have a cup of coffee with a splash of milk (20 cals) so that's 150 calories :)
  • jessicarobinson00
    jessicarobinson00 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    2 overeasy eggs with fruit (or half an english muffin or half a flat bagel).
  • AngelaAlario
    AngelaAlario Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I can't believe no one has even mentioned the fact that if you eat a more suitable/substantial breakfast you'll be less hungry at lunch time and will be satisfied with fewer calories. Try having 300-400 calories for breakfast and see what a difference it makes. (Provided it includes protein, fiber & fat)
  • hekla90
    hekla90 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I can't believe no one has even mentioned the fact that if you eat a more suitable/substantial breakfast you'll be less hungry at lunch time and will be satisfied with fewer calories. Try having 300-400 calories for breakfast and see what a difference it makes. (Provided it includes protein, fiber & fat)

Probably because it's a myth. If I eat breakfast I am 10x hungrier by lunch than if I don't. Happens regardless of it is. Not everyone's appetite works the same.