True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »
    I did see some of those.

Hopefully not costumes. I am still puzzling how that would be achieved. And what the bag would be in the shape of....
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I did see some of those.

Hopefully not costumes. I am still puzzling how that would be achieved. And what the bag would be in the shape of....

It seems like everyone tries to be sarcastic or *kitten* to me LOL. I contend I'm making moves or something.

No, women are more than happy to show their breasts, tits, boobs whatever........they want attention. However, I gotz none for them.

• Versicolour
    Options
    I did see some of those.

It seems like everyone tries to be sarcastic or *kitten* to me LOL. I contend I'm making moves or something.

No, women are more than happy to show their breasts, tits, boobs whatever........they want attention. However, I gotz none for them.

I am very sarcastic. But not this time (or at least not completely). I'm genuinely curious about how someone would dress up as a breast. It's a mental image I can't seem to shake although I desperately want to.
  • Versicolour
    Options
    pekovic_m wrote: »
    I've been refreshing forums and not working. Addiction is back.
    1blog52.gif?w=840

Same addiction. Bad! At least it doesn't contain any calories!
  • MrSith
    Options
    I did see some of those.

I am very sarcastic. But not this time (or at least not completely). I'm genuinely curious about how someone would dress up as a breast. It's a mental image I can't seem to shake although I desperately want to.

LOL I have no idea why anyone would want to dress up as any sexually part. Although a lot of people act like dicks.
  • Versicolour
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I did see some of those.

LOL I have no idea why anyone would want to dress up as any sexually part. Although a lot of people act like dicks.

A truer word has never been spoken! :lol:
  • TEQWAR
    TEQWAR Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I confess I don't actually love coffee.... I just say that to get it into bed.
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    IC, I'm attracted to bowling pins.
  • MrSith
    Options
    pekovic_m wrote: »
    I feel selfish.

that's not a bad thing.
  • fantasiah786
    fantasiah786 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    0xNikkix0 wrote: »
    I always put a little pancake syrup on my eggs... and tacos... and basically everything, I'm like Buddy the Elf with it. I rarely enter it though, I just enter more of the other stuff I eat to make up for it.

There's a freaky eaters episode just like this, u should YouTube it
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    tamlou89 wrote: »
    I have a party to go to Friday, Saturday and Sunday and I will get back to logging my calories on Monday. The wine is judging me :D

Whoa, three days? You party hard!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

85zjsvui3d8d.gif
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options

Which end? Haha

Me or the pin?
  • liaoverbrook
    liaoverbrook Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I've relapsed with my eating disorder and feel like I'm going crazy again.
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options
    I've relapsed with my eating disorder and feel like I'm going crazy again.

(((Hugs)))
  • TEQWAR
    TEQWAR Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options

Which end? Haha

Me or the pin?

Both!