True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    People who pontificate about ridiculous things annoy me.

and I have no idea if my housekeeper is coming today. She is supposed to come on Fridays but often changes to Mondays. It would be nice to know though since I could be going or a run instead of sitting here waiting for her. And she has a key but if she is coming I won't have access to the shower after a run and she likes to sit and chat while she makes herself breakfast
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    People who pontificate about ridiculous things annoy me.

and I have no idea if my housekeeper is coming today. She is supposed to come on Fridays but often changes to Mondays. It would be nice to know though since I could be going or a run instead of sitting here waiting for her. And she has a key but if she is coming I won't have access to the shower after a run and she likes to sit and chat while she makes herself breakfast

I wish I had a housekeeper! Wrong thread I know but I had to put it down before I forgot in case the wish fairy sees it!! ;)

I wish I had one too...she didn't show up!!! oh well Monday is better I have stuff I can do
  • synchkat
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I confess that I went into Coach on my lunch break ordering myself to look and not buy, but on the inside I knew I was lying. #noregrets, #itwasonsaletho

o1qqmfrc6drr.jpg

well if it was on sale you had to. You don't want to ire the shopping gods
    it's cute nice purchase
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I am going to walk downtown to the bank on my lunch break. I confess, I don't know if I will be able to make it back to work in the allotted time. I also confess that I really don't care. These big babies can answer phones for 15 minutes!
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    I'm pushing everyone I know away due to an upcoming stint in the sand.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I confess that I like to go on designer websites and put everything I want into the shopping cart and then delete it all. It's fun to pretend that I have infinite money. Does anyone else do this??
    mdwso6dyaxhi.png
    choo.png 188.4K
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I've been snacking allllll day and I'm not even hungry :s I feel SO full! Ugh....someone smack the food out of my hand and kiss me instead!!! That'll take my mind off eating!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    I confess that I went into Coach on my lunch break ordering myself to look and not buy, but on the inside I knew I was lying. #noregrets, #itwasonsaletho

o1qqmfrc6drr.jpg

It's okay to get help.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

o1qqmfrc6drr.jpg

It's okay to get help.

71m8htee8z0s.jpg
    5bd.jpg 29.7K
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    i want birthday cake oreo thins , i will email mr.christie and see if he will start manufacturing that *kitten* asap

• Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    i want birthday cake oreo thins , i will email mr.christie and see if he will start manufacturing that *kitten* asap

Really? I did not care for the birthday cake Oreos.

I confess that I haven't eaten much today. I've struggled all week with eating and exercise due to a) a painful burn on my side that I got from a tattoo removal session. It went from painful to excruciating to infected to still excruciating. I have no clue when this will heal but I will not be going for anymore treatment for a while because b) I started a program to deal with my anxiety which means getting up much earlier than I'm accustomed to, trying to work out with the painful burn, go to this thing all day, then come home and make dinner.... I got my husband his favorite pizza today. I have no idea what to eat. It might be pork rinds at this point. I don't even care. I don't eat pizza due to my LCHF diet but I might have a slice. My eating has been so bad lately. And I can't poo.
    How's that for a confession.

ETA pizza and poo
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options

o1qqmfrc6drr.jpg

Said no straight guy....EVER.
  • brialger
    brialger Posts: 41 Member
    Options

o1qqmfrc6drr.jpg

so cute!! definitely worth the purchase especially considering it was on sale
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    strozman wrote: »
    I'm pushing everyone I know away due to an upcoming stint in the sand.

@strozman
    If this means you're being deployed please be safe out there and thank you for your service. If read that wrong disregard all that :D

I confess I almost blew up in a pms-induced rage at work today but held on to my sanity with white-knuckled death grip. Whew. Close one though.
  • shortygirl1987
    shortygirl1987 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm bi sexual and only a handful of people both past and present know about it, my family doesn't know, my husband knows and I've checked out girls right in front of him
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    i bought a butt load of chocolate today and cookies

thats how you know its pms weekend ....*sigh*
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    I have a Masters degree in literature. I'm probably one of the most literate people you know. My secret: I hate to read. Hate it. Would rather bleed out of my eyes than read another book.
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I have a crush on my daughters gym teacher