True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I have spent that last 5 days, sleeping alone in my bed for the first time in 7 years. I actually really like it... !
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    I have spent that last 5 days, sleeping alone in my bed for the first time in 7 years. I actually really like it... !

I confess I'm kind of jealous of this
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    My kids keep talking to me and I have a sinus headache....I just want to stab my eyes out whenever I hear my name right now and I wish they would go away

Lmao how old are they? Mine are 6 and soon to be 4 .. They talking never stops!
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    PowerMan40 wrote: »

I confess I'm kind of jealous of this

At first I was scared, then I panicked, then I was relieved, and then last night I slept like a dead man.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I was trying to be alcohol free thus week but I need to help the boy with homework. I may need some
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    My kids keep talking to me and I have a sinus headache....I just want to stab my eyes out whenever I hear my name right now and I wish they would go away

Lmao how old are they? Mine are 6 and soon to be 4 .. They talking never stops!

12, 11, 11, 8, and 5

Oh wow.. Your a busy lady lmao
  • synchkat
    Options
    OMG the beer is calling me. Just write a freaking paragraph kid!!!
  • synchkat
    Options
    I gave you an inspiring.
    and after much negotiation I survived homework with no more than a cup of tea!!! Wow Who AM I?
  • synchkat
    Options
    hahah another inspiring because you aren't a raging drunk.
    I like to take at least one day a week off of drinking to prove I am not a raging drunk...so I just end up raging but that's ok, it's slightly more socially acceptable
  • synchkat
    Options
    mmm pizza. I confess I'm making soup for dinner but i don't really love soup so I might just have salad and bread and bacon