True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Ic that two to three 5% alcohol beverages gets me drunk and I’ll have a pretty mean hangover the next day. Why am I such a lightweight and why can’t my body handle a little booze?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    bhadbahabi wrote: »
    Ic that two to three 5% alcohol beverages gets me drunk and I’ll have a pretty mean hangover the next day. Why am I such a lightweight and why can’t my body handle a little booze?

You still have to drink water.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    hud54014 wrote: »
    Way back when I was a waitress, I would give decaff to rude customers that ordered regular coffee during breakfast.

8ue1ac01kd02.gif
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    That was one tough decision to make and I haven't slept all night as a result.

You got this sugar
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    That was one tough decision to make and I haven't slept all night as a result.

You got this sugar

Dude. get me drunk!

You got it, pick your poison by the time I get there i’ll have money buy you drinks
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    Way back when I was a waitress, I would give decaff to rude customers that ordered regular coffee during breakfast.

I don't know you, but I love you

Thanks... I was not put on this earth to provide excellent customer service. I know that now.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Thanks... I was not put on this earth to provide excellent customer service. I know that now.

It deffinately can be real good or real bad
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options

HAHAH I always did that, and sometimes would tell people that were were out of Hot Tea...because who orders hot tea at a bar?
  • hud54014
    Options

It deffinately can be real good or real bad

ooh yes.. I've got some stories. I'm sure you have some as well.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

HAHAH I always did that, and sometimes would tell people that were were out of Hot Tea...because who orders hot tea at a bar?

I do, fight me.
  • hud54014
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

The effing hot tea! I hated when people ordered it. I didn't know you could order hot tea from a bar.
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    bhadbahabi wrote: »

You still have to drink water.

This makes no sense to me. I’m drinking a beverage hence hydration.

(This is a joke but it’s a secret so I hid it in parentheses)
  • Beaster_Bunny
    Beaster_Bunny Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I still find farts funny.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I have lost my voice..just the odd squeak from time to time.

@SurfyPantsResurfaced

wait.

you're a hottie.

you surf.

plus you can't speak ?

...... you just became every guys dream girl; you know that, right?

Back off. Mine.