True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I walked into the men's room by accident, I needed to go so badly I stayed and went. I got out of the stall, washed my hands, smiled at the gentleman who was washing his hands, and walked out like a champ. Lucky for me, the urinals are in stalls so I didn't see anything....

You should have walked out and said 'phew, I'd leave it a minute if I were you' then casually walked off. He would remember it for the rest of his life 👍
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    bufger wrote: »
    I walked into the men's room by accident, I needed to go so badly I stayed and went. I got out of the stall, washed my hands, smiled at the gentleman who was washing his hands, and walked out like a champ. Lucky for me, the urinals are in stalls so I didn't see anything....

You should have walked out and said 'phew, I'd leave it a minute if I were you' then casually walked off. He would remember it for the rest of his life 👍

I may have walked out like a champ, but I was too nervous and scared to be memorable in that moment...I think the smile did it, I could have added a wink perhaps...maybe next time

imho

A woman can stroll right thru a mens restroom without a guy caring (really, we don't care.).

On the other hand......

Well, our local police rarely believe that it was an honest, one-time mistake.

Fool me once......
  • elliejayneday132
    elliejayneday132 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I pissed on a taxi drivers foot drunk🤦
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

6vvfyn7ixjzj.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

what's the emoji ?

a blonde guy ?

..... is he also drunk ?

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    IC i waited to long to eat ....now i feel sick
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    IC i wanna see it

Hasn't everyone?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    IC i wanna see it

Hasn't everyone?

Most likely....im the last at everything :'(
    Options
    IC i wanna see it

Hasn't everyone?

You didnt miss much ;)
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    IC i wanna see it

Hasn't everyone?

You didnt miss much ;)

Haha whew....now i feel better. Now i can sleep. Was it as funny looking as they say?
    Options
    IC i wanna see it

Hasn't everyone?

You didnt miss much ;)

Haha whew....now i feel better. Now i can sleep. Was it as funny looking as they say?

Funnier even. Took me a while to make out exactly what it was... but once I saw it, I couldn't unsee it. I had a dream about it the other night... I both laughed and cried and woke up in a panic!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Drinking alone is much more sad on your birthday, someone come drink with me :D:D
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    IC I made former Detroit Red Wing, Darren McCarty say to me "that's one of the most messed up things I've ever seen".

Sounds like there's a story there
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    IC I made former Detroit Red Wing, Darren McCarty say to me "that's one of the most messed up things I've ever seen".

One I can't post here

Well I would love to hear it sometime
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    Drinking alone is much more sad on your birthday, someone come drink with me :D:D

Happy Birthday :)

IC I never send food back to the kitchen at a restaurant because gives me anxiety. I'll either eat it with disappointment or box it up for my dog.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options

One I can't post here

Well I would love to hear it sometime

Same
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    IC I'm ready for a new chapter but am having difficulty closing the current one.