True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    IC I want to send a couple FR but i'm afraid of rejection. ...

Or maybe i'm just afraid they'll report me

:D:D
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options
    bhadbahabi wrote: »
    IC I'm ready for a new chapter but am having difficulty closing the current one.

Me
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options

Me. It takes me ages to work up the nerve to send one and then I stare at the message box and panic silently for a while before I hit send.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    I confess I just checked my sons snap chat because he isn’t home and I was curious to know how he speaks to girls. o:)

I did that....good moms do...
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    On the other hand...im awful :|
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options

Just go ahead and send it to me. I don't bite 😈
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options
    bufger wrote: »

Just go ahead and send it to me. I don't bite 😈

Yea that's gonna convince me :D:D:D
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    I have a quiet celebration when the Safeway puts out the cart of 50% off wine.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    TC i now want chicken wings
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    IC I've been on the verge of tears all day. So much that even though I need as break I have barely sat down today. How can someone who should make you happy cause so much pain?

I’m sorry, my friend. That’s really not fair.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    IC I've been on the verge of tears all day. So much that even though I need as break I have barely sat down today. How can someone who should make you happy cause so much pain?

The ones who are supposed to be the ones to love us are often the ones who hurt us the most.
    Hugs Trish 🤗😋
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options

7p8czyuruph7.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

this makes me kinda sad...

hang in there, okay?
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

this makes me kinda sad...

hang in there, okay?
    81Katz wrote: »

7p8czyuruph7.gif

The ones who are supposed to be the ones to love us are often the ones who hurt us the most.
    Hugs Trish 🤗😋
    skctilidie wrote: »

I’m sorry, my friend. That’s really not fair.

Thanks guys.
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    IC that I am avoiding people today. I just don't feel like seeing people and I don't know how to say that without sounding like an *kitten* and feeling guilty and lots of anxiety so I am practicing avoidance instead.

Same. I don’t feel like an *kitten* though, because no one is checking for me like that anyway. I hope you feel better.

This is really petty and kind of childish but I’m annoyed AF my best friend hasn’t wished me a happy birthday. She had to ask me a few days ago when it was. I remember hers AND I have it in my reminders! I’m not asking for a gift or even a phone call! Just a small text would be nice. God people are so trash you can’t even expect your best friend of 5 years to acknowledge you on your birthday.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I confess I just checked my sons snap chat because he isn’t home and I was curious to know how he speaks to girls. o:)
    fj2qsh6qil8x.gif

In all seriousness how do you do that?
  • BrSpiritus
    BrSpiritus Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I confess that having failed so many times in my life to lose weight that I really don't expect this to work, but I have to lose 180lbs so here I am again.
  • notjanetoday
    notjanetoday Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Watching the Last Jedi and developing a crush on Adam Driver.