True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    IC I ate real food today. So theres that.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options

What kind of real food?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »

What kind of real food?

Blackened Chicken fettuccini alfredo...instead of soup :p
  • mandystar
    mandystar Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Since losing some weight, I'm obsessed with taking pictures of my progress, then staring at them to make sure I look skinnier lmao
  • itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    mandystar wrote: »
    Since losing some weight, I'm obsessed with taking pictures of my progress, then staring at them to make sure I look skinnier lmao

Progress pics you say...I’ll be checking my inbox for this progress
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    there needs to be a "in case you missed it" feature for the selfie thread so that I can quickly see all the new fire emoji.jpg selfies posted, but only one of each
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited June 2018
    Options
    2VORNT2V wrote: »
    there needs to be a "in case you missed it" feature for the selfie thread so that I can quickly see all the new fire emoji.jpg selfies posted, but only one of each

I love this idea! A selfies only, go to the other thread to quote *kitten*. Pics are interesting, all the "you look great"s: get pretty redundant.
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    mandystar wrote: »
    I check out women more than I check out men

SAME

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    IC I just spent about 24 minutes looking for a certain someone's pic in the Shirts Off thread...and I was not dissapointed
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    IC I just spent about 24 minutes looking for a certain someone's pic in the Shirts Off thread...and I was not dissapointed

Dis me
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

...did you not just search for their name within the thread? You could've found it within a minute

you've done this before, haven't you?
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    IC that I picked the small kid up from day camp 20 minutes ago and my ears and brain are already exhausted. I’m not sure he’s stopped talking long enough to breathe. Love him dearly, but I have not had enough sleep to want to listen/respond to monologues about pyramids, pharaohs, bees, praying mantis, what pandas eat, the best kind of cookies, or construction vehicles, let alone all of them at once. Can I turn around and take him back to them for the afternoon?
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Dis me

Of course it is Baba

...did you not just search for their name within the thread? You could've found it within a minute

Yes...but everytime I try this it just seems to jump to random pages. Never claimed to be good at stuff
  • Anger67
    Anger67 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    when i was fighting with my girlfriend over the last 3 months, i put a profile up on two dating sites. they were bad fights, IMO, but that's just how she rolled. I removed them quickly out of guilt and fear of being caught because i truly had genuine interest in her. i don't have that interest, guilt, or fear anymore.
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm a lazy person hiding in a busy looking exterior.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    IC i wanna see it
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    I walked into the men's room by accident, I needed to go so badly I stayed and went. I got out of the stall, washed my hands, smiled at the gentleman who was washing his hands, and walked out like a champ. Lucky for me, the urinals are in stalls so I didn't see anything....

This is funny...That poor guy was super confused I bet...