True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• jaysfan1
    jaysfan1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    jaysfan1 wrote: »
    Don't judge but totally have feelings for my work wife!!!!!

Ut Oh ..... there's all kinds of danger here.

Tread lightly, my friend.

I know @Motorsheen . I'm pretty sure she has a thing for me , just about kills me everyday....
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I confess I hate being single and I'm extremely lonely...also...I've never had a man buy me a bouquet of flowers :(

Awwwww....don't ever underestimate the power of being single instead of settling or finding the wrong person.
    All the best.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I confess, I think, somewhere deep inside, I have a purpose that I ignore for less, immediate satisfactions.
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    I confess that after almost a month I am coming out of the fog of my break up. I was blindsided and hurt, it still hurts but I have myself back and that's priceless.

Good for you, Brandi! Keep on pluggin' along, you're doing great!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    I confess the worst thing i can recall on the whole gift/card giving thing was when my wife never even took my son to get me a fathers day card. yes....absolutely nothing. not only was it horrible of her, but it was doubly bad because my son felt absolutely awful he didn't even have a card for his dad. and yes....we were/are still married and live together.

Im so sorry Tom ...that's awful ..I can't imagine how much that hurt your son as well
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    I confess the worst thing i can recall on the whole gift/card giving thing was when my wife never even took my son to get me a fathers day card. yes....absolutely nothing. not only was it horrible of her, but it was doubly bad because my son felt absolutely awful he didn't even have a card for his dad. and yes....we were/are still married and live together.

That's heartbreaking. I gave up on gift/card exchanges with my ex. It wasn't until our marriage was on its last leg that he got me an appropriate anniversary card. I didn't bother getting him one and he was very angry about it.

ya. not that i'm a whiner..but that one hurt. still stings a little. the upside is me and my son are best buddies even at 16 yrs old.

That all made me feel sad -- but the last comment made up for it . . . . awesome!!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm drunk. :(
  • KeepingMyCircleSmall
    Options
    I confess that I wasn't myself at the end of my first go around on here. Lost myself in my insecurities. Allowed what others thought to dictate my own thoughts. I confess that that ain't happening again.
  • KeepingMyCircleSmall
    Options
    I also confess that I would rather love and be hurt than build walls.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    I also confess that I would rather love and be hurt than build walls.

Got ahead and build the wall, it's okay.

.... just be sure to have Mexico pay for it.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess it's cool and brisk and barely above freezing but I LOVE IT!!!
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I checked out of this site except to basicall keep that stupid streak going
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    I confess I'm SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING putting laxatives in my bosses drinks

Keep us posted if you do!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    I confess I'm SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING putting laxatives in my bosses drinks

Keep us posted if you do!

I certainly Will lol i just have to think of a fool proof plan, she drinks 4 redbulls a day ans only likes to poop at home
    apparently you know too much about her already

Haha ^ 4 redbulls a day? She must have huge wings!
  • Dutchy_77
    Dutchy_77 Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I confess I hate being single and I'm extremely lonely...also...I've never had a man buy me a bouquet of flowers :(

your inbox will be full in a hour