True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I confess that the selfie threads intimidate me a lot. Every morning I lurk in that thread and see great selfies and great posts people say about each others selfies, but I cannot bring myself to ever to do it.. There I finally said it, been feeling like this for months now.

I totally understand this.. I have posted a few awhile ago... I felt worse than better afterwards.. It felt just like a popularity contest. I know it's all in my head but I probably won't post one ever again.

gosh are you in my head? I am wondering if I will feel worse too... :)

Just send them all to me through kik. I'll build that confidence right up

You admit to kiking?
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Omg that's totally what I felt like in the fun and games selfie thread. It was a total club and I didn't belong and got zero attention ever.

I say post one! I'd comment :)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess that the selfie threads intimidate me a lot. Every morning I lurk in that thread and see great selfies and great posts people say about each others selfies, but I cannot bring myself to ever to do it.. There I finally said it, been feeling like this for months now.

I totally understand this.. I have posted a few awhile ago... I felt worse than better afterwards.. It felt just like a popularity contest. I know it's all in my head but I probably won't post one ever again.

yup to the bolded. But you should't let that deter you...I'd like to see you all
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

gosh are you in my head? I am wondering if I will feel worse too... :)

Just send them all to me through kik. I'll build that confidence right up

You admit to kiking?

No shame in my game. My *kitten* pics aren't going to send themselves

That would be amazing if it did! I would call it The Super Duper Astonishing Deep V Diver!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »

I get it too. I post in there once in a while knowing that I'll largely be ignored. But, I do it for me. I feel like if I'm too intimidated to post, they win. If you feel like putting up a selfie, do it. Half of them are filtered or photoshopped anyway.

Good point.... maybe I should filter the *kitten* out of it first.. I don't even have a filter app... where should I start? lol
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    Omg that's totally what I felt like in the fun and games selfie thread. It was a total club and I didn't belong and got zero attention ever.

This is me with the beard thread over there...

Well I think your beard is pretty great <3
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options

This is me with the beard thread over there...

Well I think your beard is pretty great <3

I heard you like beards. :)

6f2btdwkrbf8.jpg
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

The peer pressure is getting the best of me... :#:)
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am not at all excited about this office holiday party today....

It's stupid
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I confess the show me yours and I'll show you mine thread was not what I hoped it would be even though I knew better
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    I confess the show me yours and I'll show you mine thread was not what I hoped it would be even though I knew better

actually me either...
  • nolan44219
    Options
    I also confess I don't want to go to my stepmother's house for Christmas tonight. We will have to listen to one of my siblings that she feels lives a righteous life read from the book of Luke about the birth of Jesus and hear her cry when she discusses it. :| . I may go to hell but I've seen this movie at least 30 times. :)
  • synchkat
    Options
    I also confess I don't want to go to my stepmother's house for Christmas tonight. We will have to listen to one of my siblings that she feels lives a righteous life read from the book of Luke about the birth of Jesus and hear her cry when she discusses it. :| . I may go to hell but I've seen this movie at least 30 times. :)

Do you all get to discuss it too? Is it like the same script every year? I think you should present to be sick
  • nolan44219
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Do you all get to discuss it too? Is it like the same script every year? I think you should present to be sick

Pretty much the same script. I live in the Bible belt in the South.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I had one of those reborn dolls since I was a kid, the ones that look very realistic. I gave it to my boss to give to her daughter because she wanted a realistic doll. She's using it as an opportunity to teach more about adoption because her husband was adopted. So she adopted it from me. It's great and all and I'm glad it's going to someone who will play with it but it made me kind of sad to give it up. I'm probably never gonna have kids and it kinda fulfilled my mommy instincts for a few years. Blah. I wanna go home.
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Pretty much the same script. I live in the Bible belt in the South.

Well good luck with that
  • nolan44219
    Options
    I just sneaked in @synchkat 's house and left some toenail clippings on her side of the bed :)
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    I anthropomorphize animals and even inanimate objects and sometimes find myself getting so caught up in it that I argue with them for fun. I even assign them voices that may reflect there nature.