True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I keep telling people that certain projects will be done by Friday, but I darn well know they can't be done that quickly. That at least gets them off my butt and me to the weekend without nagging. Then I can deal with it next Monday.
  • jaysfan1
    jaysfan1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Lying on my couch. Really trying to get the energy going to workout....is watching basketball burning calories???lol
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I just inhaled like a bunch of halloween candy.
    in my defence I feel like I'm getting a cold so it's justified

What kind of candies

Coffee crisp, aero, a kit Kat and Mars
  • synchkat
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I wear legwarmers. I don't care if people think they look silly I think they look cute
  • Cusneddie
    Cusneddie Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I had sex this morning at six AM and now I can barely keep my eyes open at work.

I confess I'm a lot jealous of her partner.
  • KeepingMyCircleSmall
    Options
    I confess that I really don't like the popularity threads in the forums.
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am glad that a couple of people, approached me tonight, at my apartment's resident council meeting & that they noticed my weight loss/complimented me for it; especially since I didn't believe that it'd be noticeable!

That's awesome! Your hard work is paying off!
  • KeepingMyCircleSmall
    Options
    I confess that I am glad that a couple of people, approached me tonight, at my apartment's resident council meeting & that they noticed my weight loss/complimented me for it; especially since I didn't believe that it'd be noticeable!

That's an awesome feeling when others notice!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options

That's awesome! Your hard work is paying off!

Thank you!
  • synchkat
    Options

How awesome
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

That's an awesome feeling when others notice!

I agree!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

How awesome

Thank you! It'll definitely provide future motivation, when I am unsure; that I'm able to continue!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I've been eating Sweet's for two day's now and my sugar have been high. Considering I'm type two diabetic. It just isn't fun
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I confess that I am stressing over, whether or not; I should cut my hair next Sunday & how short! I don't have a ridiculous amount of slit ends yet, so possibly I'll just wait until; the New Year! I typically do it, when Daylight Saving Time Ends because that's when it starts getting, cold enough here in New Jersey; to layer & of course all of the layering, leads to lots of hair pulling/breaking, so avoiding it as much; as possible's optimal but putting all of that in a hood/hat, makes it look like; a dunce cap & I also love to, keep my hair; as long as possible!
  • Puppybear1
    Puppybear1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am literally having dreams where I binge on birthday cake
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I confess, playing guitar is a great way to meet women. And it is brilliant as you get older to impress the younger generation.
  • OhMyGodAreAllUsernamesTaken
    Options
    I confess that I am using this app/site not to get healthy but because I want to be hot enough to find myself attractive. When I look in the mirror I think I am beautiful and I love my body but I don't feel attracted to myself as much anymore. I tell myself that is a good reason because at least I am doing it for myself. :/