sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    I have no control over my sweet tooth!

And this! Ugh.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    ItsRJTV wrote: »
    I confess that these boards have been a nice escape for me this week.

My marriage is going down the drain and I feel like a failure. I've asked him to go to counselling and he rufuses.When I ask him a question his response is always "I don't know." We barely talk and when we do it turns into an argument half the time. In our last fight, he said he is going to move out as soon as he has the money.

I not looking forward to Christmas and having to make up an excuse when my family asks why husband isn't there.

I confess I'm in a similar situation I feel for you I really do

Am sorry for you both.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Have a basket of laundry that has been sitting right in front of me for 3 days.. you would think I would put it up. I will get right on that..
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Someone just came in my office to complain that Amazon wasn't pulling up on their computer. I blamed it on solar flares and they bought it.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Have a basket of laundry that has been sitting right in front of me for 3 days.. you would think I would put it up. I will get right on that..

I like to let it sit at least a week.
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Someone just came in my office to complain that Amazon wasn't pulling up on their computer. I blamed it on solar flares and they bought it.

Hahaha did you tell them to get to *kitten* work and stop wasting time on Amazon.

Typically I do because they come in to *kitten* after I've blocked Khols or some shopping site like that. But today I'm putting forth as little effort as possible. I'm contemplating seeing if I can manage to answer every question someone asks me for the rest of the day with "about tree fiddy" in the answer.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess that I often bite my tongue and say to myself "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything". I wonder what would happen if I were to say what REALLY goes through my mind sometimes.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess that I often bite my tongue and say to myself "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything". I wonder what would happen if I were to say what REALLY goes through my mind sometimes.

Go for it. The internet is a perfect place for that kind of behavior.

It's still early and I haven't had my wine yet. Give me about another hour and I'm going IN. B)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

Pm me these thoughts ;)
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Trickery rains heavily
  • RoxieDawn
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I am seeing double, triple, quadruple "trickery" everywhere in MFP today.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Making it "rain"!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Making it "rain"!

Its so RAINING TRICKERY today.. I must be trippin. :#
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    I am confused about the raining trickery. I thought it rained water or dollar bills...but only when I strut my stuff to go get the mail and I have the kids throw the bills at me.

So are we saying trickery must be tangible for it to be rained? Also I have a pocket full of nickles calling your name next time you head out to the mailbox.