True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I confess I hate being single and I'm extremely lonely...also...I've never had a man buy me a bouquet of flowers :(

Then you have not been with a man....
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I confess I hate being single and I'm extremely lonely...also...I've never had a man buy me a bouquet of flowers :(

If you know any guys you should tell them to go buy you flowers. Don't wait for it to happen make it happen. Guys are dumb.

I don't want to be the one to tell them to buy me flowers. I don't expect it but it would be nice to be surprised every once in a blue moon

I cringe when my husband buys me flowers. They just die in a couple of days. Shoes. Shoes last much longer.

"Here, I saw these and thought of you because they're beautiful. :flowerforyou: So I killed them. Better put them in water so...they die slower"

I buy myself flowers..... it's disturbing what that might mean....I probably need therapy.
  • tmoneyag99
    tmoneyag99 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I ate a 1200 calorie fried avocado ball AFTER pre-planning to eat the more sensible fish tacos.

I suck at self control when I eat in social situations.
  • daniellee_xo
    daniellee_xo Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    3M_TA3 wrote: »

Then you have not been with a man....

I definitely haven't. All the guys I dated were immature little boys who didn't know what they wanted
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options

If you know any guys you should tell them to go buy you flowers. Don't wait for it to happen make it happen. Guys are dumb.

I represent this comment.

ok not really. on the contrary. i'm the caring one in my relationship. i'm the afterthought to my wife who goes to buy a card/gift on the day of whatever after i've given her something. BTW...if this is you just don't bother cuz it means absolutely nothing at that point.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

I don't want to be the one to tell them to buy me flowers. I don't expect it but it would be nice to be surprised every once in a blue moon

I cringe when my husband buys me flowers. They just die in a couple of days. Shoes. Shoes last much longer.

"Here, I saw these and thought of you because they're beautiful. :flowerforyou: So I killed them. Better put them in water so...they die slower"

Right? At least make it something I could plant in the garden or something. Or shoes.

So microphone tongs?

bhuc7syw50er.jpg
  • T0M_K
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I confess the worst thing i can recall on the whole gift/card giving thing was when my wife never even took my son to get me a fathers day card. yes....absolutely nothing. not only was it horrible of her, but it was doubly bad because my son felt absolutely awful he didn't even have a card for his dad. and yes....we were/are still married and live together.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

I represent this comment.

ok not really. on the contrary. i'm the caring one in my relationship. i'm the afterthought to my wife who goes to buy a card/gift on the day of whatever after i've given her something. BTW...if this is you just don't bother cuz it means absolutely nothing at that point.

Aww that makes me so sad but I have lived it. I once got a Valentine's Day card from my ex that read happy Valentine's Day grandma.

Did he mix up his VD cards for you and his grandma?
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    I confess the worst thing i can recall on the whole gift/card giving thing was when my wife never even took my son to get me a fathers day card. yes....absolutely nothing. not only was it horrible of her, but it was doubly bad because my son felt absolutely awful he didn't even have a card for his dad. and yes....we were/are still married and live together.

That's heartbreaking. I gave up on gift/card exchanges with my ex. It wasn't until our marriage was on its last leg that he got me an appropriate anniversary card. I didn't bother getting him one and he was very angry about it.

ya. not that i'm a whiner..but that one hurt. still stings a little. the upside is me and my son are best buddies even at 16 yrs old.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm passive aggressive.
  • jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    Options

I buy myself flowers..... it's disturbing what that might mean....I probably need therapy.

I buy myself chocolate.

i buy myself gin.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    I confess that I cannot wait till Halloween night even though it's a Monday I don't care

going to buy myself some candy and my favourite chips even though last weekend I ate too much and probably shouldn't indulge for Halloween