True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I confess that the selfie threads intimidate me a lot. Every morning I lurk in that thread and see great selfies and great posts people say about each others selfies, but I cannot bring myself to ever to do it.. There I finally said it, been feeling like this for months now.

You shouldnt be intimidated, go in there and kick some selfie *kitten*

Thanks :) ... I need to find a way to kiss the *kitten* of intimidation don't I?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess that the selfie threads intimidate me a lot. Every morning I lurk in that thread and see great selfies and great posts people say about each others selfies, but I cannot bring myself to ever to do it.. There I finally said it, been feeling like this for months now.

They're just normal people like you. Why be intimidated
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I feel like the selfie thread is a whole other group. I hardly see anyone from there around the other threads in chit-chat.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I just tried my skate on and couldn't really fit my toe in but I really really want to skate and it's just an hour class and if I ice and take Advil it should take the swelling down so I can fit it in my boot right? So what I'm Confessing is that I'm an idiot who plans on ignoring and injury to go have fun.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I just ate a cupcake and, at the time, it wasn't even 9am yet.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

this is thing, I am not sure why?

I confess I might need some "courage" to do it, maybe hand holding.. Not sure.. but I confess its a little scary to me! It bothers me that I can't do it.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

I confess I might need some "courage" to do it, maybe hand holding.. Not sure.. but I confess its a little scary to me! It bothers me that I can't do it.

y22Pxmn.gif

If you need some hand holding...I'll volunteer

I'm vaaaaary afffffrrrrraaaiddd! :) You might run for your life! lol
  • synchkat
    Options

awww you can totally do it!!!! Post a picture gosh darn it
  • cee134
    Options
    Start small like with a picture of your ear.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Guys should I make a collage of pictures and let you put it together like a puzzle?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Guys should I make a collage of pictures and let you put it together like a puzzle?

Omg that would be awesome. Do it!!!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

I need some photo shop abilities? Interesting thought isn't it? :)
  • synchkat
    Options

where's @Timshel_ when you need him
  • cee134
    Options

where's @Timshel_ when you need him

Playing tennis in his flannel jammie pants.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I totally understand this.. I have posted a few awhile ago... I felt worse than better afterwards.. It felt just like a popularity contest. I know it's all in my head but I probably won't post one ever again.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

I totally understand this.. I have posted a few awhile ago... I felt worse than better afterwards.. It felt just like a popularity contest. I know it's all in my head but I probably won't post one ever again.

gosh are you in my head? I am wondering if I will feel worse too... :)