True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I confess that I just told a coworker she'd be proud of me for not getting into a "discussion" about how sugar isn't bad for you with a client and then proceeded to get into that "discussion" with her because she seems to think sugar is what makes you fat.

Well don't keep us in suspense, what was the end result; of the conversation? Does she now believe, that sugar; doesn't make us fat!

LOL I swear to god it was this whole, "you're wrong!" "no, YOU'RE" wrong!" kind of discussion. And she does not believe it's CICO only. I sort of ended up saying, "Ok, fine, go eat all the foods that you want that are good for you and then see if you don't gain weight." She also said sugar spreads or helps cancer cells manifest (which I'm not up on in my mfp knowledge) so she may or may not be right about that. :)
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I confess the second shot of bourbon always taste better than the first
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm pretending that part of a bottle of wine was just a quarter so I can have some more
    Can't not keep up the tradition of downing a bottle of wine while baking Christmas treats right
  • nolan44219
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I'm pretending that part of a bottle of wine was just a quarter so I can have some more
    Can't not keep up the tradition of downing a bottle of wine while baking Christmas treats right

Bottle of wine posts are the best posts
  • nolan44219
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »

Wait! Red or white?
  • synchkat
    Options

Wait! Red or white?

finishing white but moving to red
    I filled my rack this afternoon to overflowing so I need to drink
  • nolan44219
    Options

Wait! Red or white?

finishing white but moving to red
    I filled my rack this afternoon to overflowing so I need to drink

I wish I could stay online Longer just for the post wine posts
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I feel a bit drunkie cause I've been baking and did my Christmas grocery shopping and I'm kinda gone off food. I should eat but the thought of it kind of grosses me out. Maybe I'll try my soup
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I am going to play tennis, but I - for once - would actually rather be home.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I am going to play tennis, but I - for once - would actually rather be home.

What's wrong? Are you sick :*
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess that I still type out then delete most of my confessions.

just post them who cares what others think
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess I wish I had someone here to cuddle with in the glow of my Christmas lights and listen to me *kitten* about my crappy day
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I have come here to confess that I got into the Christmas goodies a bit too hard.. I am feeling quite guilty but my excuse is I am really tired, but I just don't give damn.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Confessions

1. I'm supposed to have a doctors appointment tomorrow but I'm going to reschedule, I honestly would like to enjoy the holidays in peace, I'll see the Doc after the holiday season

2. I've been really living like a hermit for the past few months, even more than normal

3. My dream last night had me really irritated when i woke up
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I tried to make dinner and ended up setting breadcrumbs on fire in the oven. House filled with smoke and alarms went off. The thing I was most sorry for was making my big old lab Mandy shake like a little chihuahua :(
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I wore a thong all day today, and it wasn't as uncomfortable as I remember.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I confess that the selfie threads intimidate me a lot. Every morning I lurk in that thread and see great selfies and great posts people say about each others selfies, but I cannot bring myself to ever to do it.. There I finally said it, been feeling like this for months now.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I confess that the selfie threads intimidate me a lot. Every morning I lurk in that thread and see great selfies and great posts people say about each others selfies, but I cannot bring myself to ever to do it.. There I finally said it, been feeling like this for months now.

You shouldnt be intimidated, go in there and kick some selfie *kitten*