True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I confess that my warm drink is helping me get a little warmer..

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    Sometimes when I'm talking to a woman. I picture her naked. Helps calm my mind.

Sometimes? !?

Pfft.... always.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    Sometimes when I'm talking to a woman. I picture her naked. Helps calm my mind.

Sometimes? !?

Pfft.... always.

Lol why do u think I'm the picture of calmness?
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I confess @LiftingLady5 reminds me of Rachel McAdams
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I can't remember if this is a repost, but I'll add anyway:

I used to be a "punitive kleptomaniac", if I didn't like someone or they did something to piss me off. If I could, I would find a way to rip them off. Didn't matter what, it just made me feel better, lol.

There was a girl I roomed with overseas for a semester on a volunteer trip, and she was such a heinous uppity b!tch and her attitude and witheringly sarcastic remarks towards me were so awful, even though I was always nice to her. So one day when we were all out at a buffet, she left her bag open on the seat next to me, and I palmed her iPod. I didn't particularly want it; I had my own, but I wanted to get back at her for making my trip so miserable. I took it home and kept it for years as a trophy. She had great taste in music. :D Not even sorry, to this day.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I wrote a curse word on the seat of the school bus with my pencil eraser once but I wiped it off
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    I have a fairly large family and I love the atmosphere on Christmas day, lots of laughs and chatting outside ..kids running around ..we have a ball..But...I hate buying gifts and this year Ive decided to give giftcards..I feel awful like Im jipping everyone...
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Jo, I love getting gift cards! You're def not jipping anyone.

When the kids were little..I loved shopping for their gifts....seeing their little faces when they got something I knew they truly wanted..but mine are adults now and tbh its harder buying for them now..so I figured giftcards good..Its just the first year I've not had gifts under the tree ...Its a little sad and I guess Im feeling a little guilty ....
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean,Jo.its a little less magical as they get older... but, at least they can choose something they'd want.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I know what you mean,Jo.its a little less magical as they get older... but, at least they can choose something they'd want.

This is true Boo ....maybe I should wrap some empty boxes for under the tree though..it looks so bare..lol

It's hard to explain but there comes a point where the gifts arent important at all anymore (well not like when they were kids) it really is
    about the atmosphere for me....I love sitting back Christmas day ..watching my awesome family interact and the love we all share ..Im blessed beyond measure..
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Jo, I love getting gift cards! You're def not jipping anyone.

When the kids were little..I loved shopping for their gifts....seeing their little faces when they got something I knew they truly wanted..but mine are adults now and tbh its harder buying for them now..so I figured giftcards good..Its just the first year I've not had gifts under the tree ...Its a little sad and I guess Im feeling a little guilty ....

Don't worry about it! Gift cards or cash are awesome. I kind of wish people would just give me cash at this point in my life lol

Lol....is that a hint ;) ok..gimme your address
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Yes, I know exactly what you mean . I find joy in just having my loved ones there, now. :smiley:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 with giftcards they all get what they want. how about wrapping them up with a little box of chocolate or candy?

I confess my curling team sucks but we shouldn't cause we're good but we always lose
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    @slimgirljo15 with giftcards they all get what they want. how about wrapping them up with a little box of chocolate or candy?

I confess my curling team sucks but we shouldn't cause we're good but we always lose

I saw gift card holders that were little puzzles you had to solve to get the gift card out. Anyone ever used these?

Ohh that sounds like a great idea ...I will look for those ..
    Alas Ali they are like their mother and would probably appreciate a bottle of wine or spirit lol..
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

I saw gift card holders that were little puzzles you had to solve to get the gift card out. Anyone ever used these?

Alas Ali they are like their mother and would probably appreciate a bottle of wine or spirit lol..

How about putting the card in a nice glass. Then you can give them a new one every yesr and it becomes kind of a tradition
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

How about putting the card in a nice glass. Then you can give them a new one every yesr and it becomes kind of a tradition

Nice..I love that idea
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Just had an emotional breakdown in front of my parents and husband because they stopped over while the children had been being terrible (just more than usual) and my husband had just gotten home( with donuts I might add) and my mom said her mom stuff and made me feel better. I didn't have a donut though. Go me.

hang in there..... yeah, mom stuff can be quite comforting.

Also

I have found, by experience, that the therapeutic qualities of donuts are rather fleeting; good choice.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I woke up st 4:00 am and couldn't go back to sleep. Started watching a Little House on The Prairie Marathon since that was the only thing on and have been watching since! The last episode made me cry :cry:

Should probably get to work, have stuff to do but this new eps has Johnny Cash!