True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I still watch old Bonanza and Gunsmoke episodes. I also have a couple of old John Wayne westerns saved on my dvr.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    A friend is studying subjects that i can help with, i offered to help but im secretly hoping i wont be held to it. I think they'd be bad at their chosen profession.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I confess I think 'someone' is out to get me. 'Someone' bought stuff to make smores at the grocery store.. I did not go to the grocery store.. :#
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    A friend is studying subjects that i can help with, i offered to help but im secretly hoping i wont be held to it. I think they'd be bad at their chosen profession.

It's not me is it?

No lol ofcourse not, i didnt think you picked a course yet either? Its a guy i know from work. He's not motivated, lacks discipline, has no real desire to learn beyond what is required and is generally a phone wielding mollycoddle youth. There is no compassion or inner desire to help patients, its just a job to him.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    I have to go see my daughter today..normally I'd be so excited ..but Im tired so damn bone weary tired ..
    I don't remember the trip home ever taking this much out of me..I feel like I could sleep for a week..
    I do but I don't want to see my daughter .. :|
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I have to go see my daughter today..normally I'd be so excited ..but Im tired so damn bone weary tired ..
    I don't remember the trip home ever taking this much out of me..I feel like I could sleep for a week..

I'm sure she'd understand if you rescheduled! You don't want to get sick from being so weary.

I could reschedule ..but its been 6 months since I saw her and she has an injured knee so can't make the trip to see me. I know she'd be so disappointed if I didn't show...Im best to just go and hopefully manage a day in bed tomorrow. .
  • MrStabbems
    Options

I'm sure she'd understand if you rescheduled! You don't want to get sick from being so weary.

I could reschedule ..but its been 6 months since I saw her and she has an injured knee so can't make the trip to see me. I know she'd be so disappointed if I didn't show...Im best to just go and hopefully manage a day in bed tomorrow. .

Oh man I see. Hey what a parent does for their kids!

Oh silly pedantic me :joy:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Oh man I see. Hey what a mom does for her kids!

Yep..it never stops ..even when they are older lol
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »

Oh man I see. Hey what a parent does for their kids!

Oh silly pedantic me :joy:

This is true and I agree but I was being specific to the situation smartass.

forgive me and i'll invent calorie free chocolate.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess that while my husband is at church preaching this morning, I'm home with the baby warm and cozy in my pajamas. I said I didn't want to take the baby out in the cold. But also *I* didn't want to go out in the cold.
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    I'm just not feeling Christmas this year... Yet anyway I hope...