True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Julieagain
    Julieagain Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm so bored with logging food, I only log in now to read the Calvin and Hobbes thread. Thanks heavens for @unclemac
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I don't like being curvy..
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I am moving a lot less in general due to the seasonal change and working from home doesn't help much. I have noticed I am a little alot lazier.. I can see how I gained weight over the winter months before, and its not just about eating holiday stuff..
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I am so ready to go back to owning my own business and being responsible for all decisions. I could go back into management at my job, but it was never the same and the politics of it are redonkulous.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I've really been toying with this idea as well. I'm older now and more tired, I don't know if I have morning, noon and night 7 days a week in me anymore.

I am just tired of the group think of management in making decisions. And as much as I hate it working for someone, I pulled myself out of it and took the position I am in so I would also not be part of it. I keep telling myself only 5-6 more years, but it feels like forever.

And running my own business was challenging, but very rewarding. I have so many opportunities with work I do part-time now, it is hard not to just want to quit. But LOGICALLY it makes much better financial sense to put in the last few years, grab the pension, then do my own business.

But that older and more tired of the BS overrides logic quite often. lol.

• RoxieDawn
    Options
    not sure why I tried my hand at stamping cookies with cute holidays designs.. I am declaring the worlds worst cookie baker..
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    not sure why I tried my hand at stamping cookies with cute holidays designs.. I am declaring the worlds worst cookie baker..

At least you tried! It probably just has to be a certain type of dough, I would imagine.
  • RoxieDawn
    edited December 2016
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »

At least you tried! It probably just has to be a certain type of dough, I would imagine.

I am making chocolate sugar cookies.. I put the dough in the fridge to see if maybe I need to firm it back up some..wish me luck...

All else fails I can decorate and write names on a lump of coal...lol
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I confess, I am bored with my job. I just want to quit and be taken care of.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    @sdereski wrote: »
    I confess I didn't cry today and I had fun at curling and I still have mt Dad's watch in my pocket so I have a little bit of him with me...annnnnd now tears

You curl! Not many people on here seem to even know what that is! I had fun curling as well. :smile:

I do curl. I played l last night, have a game Friday and then a fun game on Saturday. It's a really fun game and way harder than people give it credit for

It sure is - got our *kitten* kicked again last night! :angry: I don't mind if we win or lose, I do want my shots to count! It like a wasted shot when I miss. ggrrrr!
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I'm 441 pages deep into the success stories forum's NSV thread. 20 pages to go. I'm trying to stealthy read them at work.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

dip it in flour first then it won'y stick if that's the issue
  • synchkat
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »
    @sdereski wrote: »
    I confess I didn't cry today and I had fun at curling and I still have mt Dad's watch in my pocket so I have a little bit of him with me...annnnnd now tears

You curl! Not many people on here seem to even know what that is! I had fun curling as well. :smile:

I do curl. I played l last night, have a game Friday and then a fun game on Saturday. It's a really fun game and way harder than people give it credit for

It sure is - got our *kitten* kicked again last night! :angry: I don't mind if we win or lose, I do want my shots to count! It like a wasted shot when I miss. ggrrrr!

oh no I hate when that happens I play lead and had a shot that was shot rock for most of the game then someone missed their guard for it and it was taken out. :( it made me sad
    in our fun game it was bring friends to try so I ended up sweeping for both teams since only 3 of us knew what we were doing so I figured it's for fun I'll help. I was exhausted
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I spent the morning Christmas shopping and I loved it and will probably do some more this afternoon
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    i confess I have spent my morning on mfp thus far. time to do some work!
  • isabellapanzica9387
    Options
    Some days all I eat is chocolate and maybe some cerial.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    The planned housework has still not been done . Procrastination central. :disappointed: