True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    I confess that I am very excited that my presence hasn't killed this thread. Usually when I post something, a thread dies shortly thereafter.

That happened to me all the time when I started posting in the forums. I even killed a selfie thread. A SELFIE THREAD!

BTW, how does one kill a selfie thread?

She posted a beautiful picture of herself and we all melted

I believe that.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I don't really like cookie dough....or anything sweet in general.
  • jnichel
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

Guess that rules me out. Damn.

Rules you in...you'll never have to worry about me eating your cookie dough.
  • jnichel
    Options

Rules you in...you'll never have to worry about me eating your cookie dough.

Yes but I'm awfully sweet even without the cookie dough.

Oh, then we would totally clash. Sweet women are too vanilla. I mean, if you're not going to shock the neighbors with me, where's the fun? :wink:
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess that i like to smell my fingers after i eat anything that's bbq flavored or cinnamon. I had ribs for lunch, i may have smelled my fingers a few times.
  • jnichel
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

Dang, me too!

Sorry ladies....I'm just a chips over cookies guy. lol
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I am, angry that; my News Feed's down!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I was told my Christmas Visa bill was too high so I went out shopping and got stuff with my debit card...it doesn't count then cause it's like paying cash
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I Confess to being first class, first world frustrated with old appliances.
    Last week the washer died. Fried control panel=new washer.
    Today the TV.....
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I confess my daughter is trying to make me go insane and just lose it. She's having an epic meltdown about soccer practice. EPIC. and about pizza. I am sooooo close to just going *kitten* insane but I don't have any damn chocolate. I have officially lost my damn mind listening to her. Oh...she's already in all the trouble, got the things taken away....there comes a point when you are eight years old and you are overtired and you just don't care. She's there.

I would come and sit with the kids if I could or to help you find your mind.. I hope the rest of the day gets a little easier.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I ordered the boy chicken fingers and fries for after swimming and I might be "testing" the fries
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I confess my daughter is trying to make me go insane and just lose it. She's having an epic meltdown about soccer practice. EPIC. and about pizza. I am sooooo close to just going *kitten* insane but I don't have any damn chocolate. I have officially lost my damn mind listening to her. Oh...she's already in all the trouble, got the things taken away....there comes a point when you are eight years old and you are overtired and you just don't care. She's there.

I would come and sit with the kids if I could or to help you find your mind.. I hope the rest of the day gets a little easier.
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Could I suggest Benadryl?

Its a miracle....the hubs got home in time for HIM to take them to soccer. This is the first time in......IDK.....months?(Probably something to do with the tone in my voice when I called him and suggested it would be wise of him to get home) But I'll take it. So I confess...I still need to do my workout but now that its quite with tantrum kid out the door I'm gonna have a glass of wine.

Timing is everything! I know you feel relieved, enjoy the wine, you deserve it!!!!!