jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    I confess that I'm probably going to eat some chocolate chip cookie dough later tonight.
    I confess that I'm probably going to eat some chocolate chip cookie dough later tonight.

If you would have said in a really naughty outfit at the end I would have went full stalker status!

why does it have to be a naughty outfit? Can't it be a wholesome outfit? Won't that in essence be even naughtier?

A tear away wholesome outfit?

what if she already submitted her food log, then dressed up as Mother Superior in a nuns habit, with nothing on underneat and ate the cookie dough with no intention of logging it because she already submitted her food log? That would be, like, really super naughty.

This cookie dough.... does it contain chocolate chips?

I'm all in for cookie dough. I'll wear whatever you want.

Get over here then! I've got a whole container of choc chip cookie dough :p

On my way but it's hard to run in heels. Wait for me

Stupid question coming up..so is it actually dough you guys eat? ...Im finding it difficult to understand that you mean raw dough...

Yes. It's heavenly.

But like doesnt it have raw eggs in it ..

Yes. Worth the risk. Promise.

Just let me get it straight ..you make up biscuit bdough with no intention of cooking it and you just sit and eat lumps of raw dough :o

Yep! Or buy the pre made cookie dough and eat it raw.

Lol..it totally must be a cultural thing ..cause Im kinda like ..ewwwwww :D
    I mean I've licked beaters after making chocolate cake ..and its not really about raw egg ..just the thought of raw dough .....I just can't imagine it in my mouth :#

I hear about people in Europe eating baked beans on toast and grimace. Here we eat baked beans as a side dish to like hamburgers and hot dogs. What about there? How do you eat baked beans?

Yeah ..we eat them on toast as well ..never seen them as a side dish although occasionally with a cooked breakfast ..
    I love a cold baked bean sandwich ..super fresh bread yum ..
    There's actually a fair few differences to our way of eating to yours ..Ive noticed while on mfp ..
    Another is that Ive heard you sometimes have potato chips with a sandwich ..like a side thing ..
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

If you would have said in a really naughty outfit at the end I would have went full stalker status!

why does it have to be a naughty outfit? Can't it be a wholesome outfit? Won't that in essence be even naughtier?

what if she already submitted her food log, then dressed up as Mother Superior in a nuns habit, with nothing on underneat and ate the cookie dough with no intention of logging it because she already submitted her food log? That would be, like, really super naughty.

Stupid question coming up..so is it actually dough you guys eat? ...Im finding it difficult to understand that you mean raw dough...

Yes. It's heavenly.

Just let me get it straight ..you make up biscuit bdough with no intention of cooking it and you just sit and eat lumps of raw dough :o

I mean I've licked beaters after making chocolate cake ..and its not really about raw egg ..just the thought of raw dough .....I just can't imagine it in my mouth :#

But it's delicious.

I'll take your word for it ...Ive often wondered..Ive even seen someone here mention cookie dough flavoured stuff..I think it was ice cream..only in america lol

So you don't have cookie dough ice cream? What about cookies and cream ice cream?

Cookies and cream ice cream is just kinda showing up in the last 2 years or so ..
    Its like those oreo biscuits ..Ive seen them occasionally in the supermarket but not really a popular thing ..
    We seem to be getting a lot more what I consider american type ice creams ..Im sure I saw a pb flavour the other day ..pb flavoured things not as popular here either
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

That would do it for me.. yes I know I'm a sick man
  • nolan44219
    Options

Omg I'm so close now
  • nolan44219
    Options

Please god!!!!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Please god!!!!

It is heavenly o:)

The cookie dough is pretty good too...
  • MomReborn
    MomReborn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Whenever someone tries to impose their dietary methods/restrictions/beliefs on me, I secretly envision them locked in a room with their peers until they become the mutated demon things from "Pandorum". There, now I bet you'll wanna eat that Snickers, and I have a reason to use a cattle prod on you lol...
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Yes. It's heavenly.

I hear about people in Europe eating baked beans on toast and grimace. Here we eat baked beans as a side dish to like hamburgers and hot dogs. What about there? How do you eat baked beans?

Yeah ..we eat them on toast as well ..never seen them as a side dish although occasionally with a cooked breakfast ..
    There's actually a fair few differences to our way of eating to yours ..Ive noticed while on mfp ..
    Another is that Ive heard you sometimes have potato chips with a sandwich ..like a side thing ..

How do you eat potato chips?

As a treat snack ....never with a meal though
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Please god!!!!

Do you need a cold shower or something ..
    Im kinda picturing this ..
    vb0sgadslfn5.gif
    :laugh:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Yes. It's heavenly.

How do you eat potato chips?

As a treat snack ....never with a meal though

Interesting. We eat them as sides a lot. Maybe that's why America is so fat. Lol

It's really the only way to eat a tuna fish sandwich or sub, though! Gotta have chips.

Do you put them on the sandwich or have them as a side? I have to admit I have crushed chips and put them on sandwiches before....

No ..never as a side ...never an accompaniment to a meal like lunch..they are kinda considered rubbish/junk food ..so I think we eat them more as you would say popcorn..like watching a movie ..

Oh and I craved plain thin chips and vegemite on fresh bread when I was pregnant..but I don't know anyone else to make a chip sandwich..lol
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess on my skating team there's one woman I keep feeling is on the verge of tears every time I try to help her and there's another I want to strangle cause she talks way too much
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm giddy thinking about having the house all to myself tomorrow. I don't have to go anywhere and I won't see another human being until my husband gets home from work. It will be so refreshing :) Every once in a while I need a day away from the world and to hide in my little bubble.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I confess I eat all kinds of raw dough: cookie dough, biscuit (scone) dough, pie crust dough, brownie batter... all raw. I love it. I definitely like cookie dough way more than cookies. Dammit now I want cookie dough.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    My hermit day is on hold. Three people died so I have to go into work. I'm going to a grump :(
  • uggins311
    uggins311 Posts: 2,204 Member
    Options
    I confess coming back to the forums has been fun and takes up too much of my time. I also cofess it's while i am at work so i don't care how much time i am wasting :)
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am very excited that my presence hasn't killed this thread. Usually when I post something, a thread dies shortly thereafter.
  • jamcdonel
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    I confess that I am very excited that my presence hasn't killed this thread. Usually when I post something, a thread dies shortly thereafter.

That happened to me all the time when I started posting in the forums. I even killed a selfie thread. A SELFIE THREAD!

It has happened to me on every message board I've ever posted on. I even kill my own threads!

I guess I should stop using the screen name "Threadkiller".
  • jamcdonel
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »

That happened to me all the time when I started posting in the forums. I even killed a selfie thread. A SELFIE THREAD!

BTW, how does one kill a selfie thread?