True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Meticulous_Nails
    Meticulous_Nails Posts: 69 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I went on a 3 day binge this last weekend and ate over 15 pieces of my kid's birthday pinata candy .. :( ... and i didnt track any of it :(
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    loavr1475caa.jpg
    The planned housework has still not been done . Procrastination central. :disappointed:

Same here. This is a pic of the ceiling I am starring at while laying on the couch avoiding said housework.

Can't post a pic as I'm in the bath. Suffice to say the water has turned tepid and I'm starting to prune....
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    loavr1475caa.jpg
    The planned housework has still not been done . Procrastination central. :disappointed:

Same here. This is a pic of the ceiling I am starring at while laying on the couch avoiding said housework.

Can't post a pic as I'm in the bath. Suffice to say the water has turned tepid and I'm starting to prune....

Lol! I will admit to waiting out a bath longer than I should have before too!

My bathtub takes about 20 minutes to fill. If I'm not in there for at least an hour I feel like I've wasted the effort.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    :joy:
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I feel really bad about it, but we have a patient with ALS and his wife is emailing and calling me so much and I understand the urgency and the need to have something to focus on other than his condition, but it's so irritating and I'm just desperate and I don't know what to do with her anymore.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I feel really bad about it, but we have a patient with ALS and his wife is emailing and calling me so much and I understand the urgency and the need to have something to focus on other than his condition, but it's so irritating and I'm just desperate and I don't know what to do with her anymore.

Refer her to a group meeting for caregivers.
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I have consumed more alcohol in the last year and a half than I ever did in my early 20's. I have also progressed from only weekend drinking to weeknight drinking. Just keeping it classy over here.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »

Refer her to a group meeting for caregivers.

She's already been
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    It's so cold here I am working in fuzzy socks, sweatpants and a sweatshirt with a blanket wrapped around me.
    I live at work though so no one cares

Please share the blanket! It's freezing here as well and the guys keep turning the heat off. :rage: I told them they have to buy me a heater for Christmas if they keep it up.

• PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I stopped in the break room and ate the chocolate covered cashews. So good, yet so bad.
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I just want to sit around in sweatpants wrapped in a blanket. I really have to clean though.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I am wearing grey sweat pants
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess if I'm going to be gone from the house for 30 minutes or less I don't bother locking the door. Not like there's anything good to steal and it's not like there's not a door unlocked most times anyway since I have a tendency of losing my keys
  • lowcarbog
    lowcarbog Posts: 42 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I Do that too! Shhh
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I was told to rest my knee and I didnt. Now its killing me ..I should have listened...
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I was just feeling silly and asked one of my gay friends if he would rather be gay for a day or queer for a year he didn't get it. :|