Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I'm an elf today

have you been drinking already

Haha I wish ....I look like a goof ball....I'll post so u can see
  • DBrooks1979
    DBrooks1979 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I confess I finally know what I want to go back to school for but need to find a school where I can take the courses online for a Mechanical Engineer Degree.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I confess I do have fun at my job sometimes. Someone had what they thought was a spider bite on the side of their leg. I almost had him convinced that if he could get a buddy to do it, he could lance it with a razor and get a buddy to suck the poison out. I would have had him if my co worker hadn't busted out laughing I think :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I confess I finally know what I want to go back to school for but need to find a school where I can take the courses online for a Mechanical Engineer Degree.

http://www.guidetoonlineschools.com/degrees/mechanical-engineering

Arizona State University has a program as well, but not sure it 100% online.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I just gave my cat the rest of my turkey sandwich and she ate it. she's just like Mikey, she eats everything.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I don't get why people dislike eggplant. Whenever I've had it, it tastes like nothing.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I really want a standing desk or even just the base part that pulls up at work, but they're so expensive I'd feel like an *kitten* requesting one from my boss. I exercise in the morning and have occasional home visits, but I sit down for so long that it's painful.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I don't get why people dislike eggplant. Whenever I've had it, it tastes like nothing.

It's the texture.

I once had a girlfriend who hated the texture of bananas.

..... she didn't last long.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I had this eggplant thing in Rome last year. I hate eggplant but it was so amazingly delicious I wish I knew what it was. our luggage hadn't made it to Rome yet so I was drinking away my blahs so really the eggplant might have sucked
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »

It's the texture.

I once had a girlfriend who hated the texture of bananas.

..... she didn't last long.

I find it absolutely vile. Like eating slugs.

wait.

you eat slugs ?

I don't know if I should be disgusted or aroused.

okay.... I'm going with aroused
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I really want a standing desk or even just the base part that pulls up at work, but they're so expensive I'd feel like an *kitten* requesting one from my boss. I exercise in the morning and have occasional home visits, but I sit down for so long that it's painful.

If you work in a Cubicle, you can usually adjust them. I adjusted my old cube and brought in a second computer, so I had a standing and conventional desk
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

I have one. Best thing ever. I work for a university though and anything that is a workplace accommodation is usually approved easily.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I've felt likeshit all weekend but I feel great right now and want to go do something crazy and wild.

Have you been bitten at all?

BWer1NAKcC3M4.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I promised myself I'd be alcohol free till Christmas day . Im finding it tough :/
    I'd kill for beer and pizza