True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I had a donut and ita ended up being both breakfast and lunch cause I can't be bothered making something for lunch

can you be bothered to share the donuts or are they gone? :#
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I'm a spiteful single *kitten*
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I confess I had a donut and ita ended up being both breakfast and lunch cause I can't be bothered making something for lunch

I only got one. Boston cream. My Monday treat.
  • synchkat
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »

If you're talking about a post you made I think lots of us have been thinking it...you just said it and thanks!!!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Well I confess that I would have liked to have the opportunity to snatch that from you (these are my favorite)... get two next time...lol
  • synchkat
    Options

Well I confess that I would have liked to have the opportunity to snatch that from you (these are my favorite)... get two next time...lol

Certainly. It was delicious and I somehow managed to wait an hour until I got home to eat it. clearly I'm ill
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I kind of want to stay at work so I can log these hours I'm doing nothing, but also I have nothing to do, so I should probably leave.

I wish I were salaried.

No you don't. I regularly work 50+ hours in a week and don't get anything more for the additional time I give. Even worse, Anytime I missed regularly scheduled hours I am expected to mark it as personal time or vacation time. So on weeks I have my 40 hours by Thursday, if I want to take time off Friday I have to mark myself out.

Redonkulous.
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I confess two things: first, that I lurk on this thread constantly.

If you're talking about a post you made I think lots of us have been thinking it...you just said it and thanks!!!

And two, I confess that I had to go find said post to see what you guys were talking about and I 100% support the "spiteful" comment made.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I kind of want to stay at work so I can log these hours I'm doing nothing, but also I have nothing to do, so I should probably leave.

I wish I were salaried.

No you don't. I regularly work 50+ hours in a week and don't get anything more for the additional time I give. Even worse, Anytime I missed regularly scheduled hours I am expected to mark it as personal time or vacation time. So on weeks I have my 40 hours by Thursday, if I want to take time off Friday I have to mark myself out.

Redonkulous.

Agreed, never go on salary if you are able to choose!
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Now I'm gonna have to go look for this comment.
  • angelxsss
    Options

And two, I confess that I had to go find said post to see what you guys were talking about and I 100% support the "spiteful" comment made.

Idgaf. They're being obnoxious.
  • synchkat
    Options

I confess I like you.

I also confess my diet today has consisted of coffee, a donut and a cookie. Clearly I won't be getting the job of MFPoster Girl int eh near future
  • RoxieDawn
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I confess that sticking to my healthy diet has not been a complete fail, but its pushing it.. I ate quite a bit of snack mixes that I made.. I had to taste them to see if they were good enough to give a way... wink wink...

I also confess that a lot of things happen here when I walk away for just an hour. I need to stay current with the MFP news. I am most confused about the pimento cheese though.

• ivygirl1937
    Options

Extremely. I confess I agree with @synchkat, I like you.
  • synchkat
    Options

should we start the I <3@angelxsss fan club
  • ivygirl1937
    Options

Yes! With donuts at every meeting. And coffee. Because coffee.
  • synchkat
    Options

Yes! With donuts at every meeting. And coffee. Because coffee.

cookies too...since that seems to be my new diet. :)
  • angelxsss
    Options
    Aww thank y'all. I was getting to feel a little attacked and depressed because it seemed like everyone was on their side. (Although I freely admit I started the "attacking")