True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    cgshall74 wrote: »
    I've never had a cup of coffee in my life...There, I said it!

What?! I am sure it was in my bottle as a baby. I love the stuff and have drank it all my life.

• sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I've spent over $1000 in a espresso machine and grinder for coffee.

You know in the grand scheme of things, it's something you use and enjoy every single day of life. It's a worthy investment

I agree. <3
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I stopped at my local small town grocery store on my way home. You know, the kind of small town where everyone knows everyone? Except today there was this new guy there I have never seen before. He was soooo very hot and dreamy. Wearing really nice jeans and scruffy cowboy boots. A little facial hair, nicely trimmed. Bright green eyes and a killer smile with nice teeth. I may have checked him out more than once. Can you tell? Then we get to the checkout roughly at the same time. He was slightly ahead of me but insisted I go first. So he is also polite.... Or he wanted me in front of him to check out my *kitten* because he wants to bone!!!!!

Reality: he was probably like just get this weird crazy lady out of here so she stops looking at me with drool on her chin.

But you are so cute and very observant (must say you describe a dream guy really well).. I bet he was checkin the heck out of you..

I would have followed him to his car and stalked him myself.

Haha! He was parked near me when he came out behind me... He was fast checking out cuz he only had a gallon of milk, beer and a frozen pizza! Oh, it just dawned on me that judging by his cart, he must be single! *kitten*!

I didn't say anything at our cars cuz well I usually get situational tourrettes and say something extremely awkward then stand there laughing at myself.

Again you are observant.. single he was..

Should have fainted in front of him..

My luck, I would have hit my head on something, bled all over him, made a huge mess and he wouldn't have been able to get away from it all fast enough! Lol

But think positive... Best outcome, he could have climbed over your bleeding body, and given you mouth to mouth.

But worst outcome, let you lay there bleeding and drink his beer and forget to call 911?

50/50 chance... maybe? no?
  • lowcarbog
    lowcarbog Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

images%2Farticle%2F2014%2F04%2F01%2Ftumblr_inline_n0hopsM1qm1qfkjm4.gif

Tragic! I know.
  • lowcarbog
    lowcarbog Posts: 42 Member
    Options

Really...why not

It just never appealed to me. I am naturally caffeinated! Trust me, it's quite the conversation starter, especially when I meet with clients and they offer me coffee!

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    If a movie I love was more than 5 hours long I'd probably never watch it, but I would happily binge-watch an entire season of my favourite TV show
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I did my hair and make up and put on my snowflake hairband so I'm all ready for curling.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    If a movie I love was more than 5 hours long I'd probably never watch it, but I would happily binge-watch an entire season of my favourite TV show

How long is The Right Stuff? I remember seeing that one. They had an intermission.

Runtime: 193 min
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

How long is The Right Stuff? I remember seeing that one. They had an intermission.

Runtime: 193 min

That was a good movie.

That was great.

After watching it, I bought a brown leather bomber jacket and wore it with khakis and a white t-shirt.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm super happy we won tonight. Yay!!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I stopped at my local small town grocery store on my way home. You know, the kind of small town where everyone knows everyone? Except today there was this new guy there I have never seen before. He was soooo very hot and dreamy. Wearing really nice jeans and scruffy cowboy boots. A little facial hair, nicely trimmed. Bright green eyes and a killer smile with nice teeth. I may have checked him out more than once. Can you tell? Then we get to the checkout roughly at the same time. He was slightly ahead of me but insisted I go first. So he is also polite.... Or he wanted me in front of him to check out my *kitten* because he wants to bone!!!!!

Reality: he was probably like just get this weird crazy lady out of here so she stops looking at me with drool on her chin.

You are supposed to just lift up your shirt and show him your boobs. That way you don't even have to say anything. He will just follow you home. I'm pretty sure that is how it is supposed to work, isn't it?

That worked the last time I tried it so yes?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

You are supposed to just lift up your shirt and show him your boobs. That way you don't even have to say anything. He will just follow you home. I'm pretty sure that is how it is supposed to work, isn't it?

That worked the last time I tried it so yes?

I would have followed you like you were the pied piper of *kitten*.
  • Savagedistraction
    Savagedistraction Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I confess that I find 90% of the things people talk about boring as frack. I'm not antisocial, I just think most people talk about dumb stuff. If the majority of your conversations with friends revolves around tv shows, stuff you wanna buy or stuff you already bought, you're boring. I'm judgey that way, and ok with it.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    This snow storm and freezing insane weather is making me so anxious

just want to eat everything in sight and stay in my warm blanket burrito all day