True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in Santa Claus. But I hate people in movies who refuse to believe.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I went to a school reunion tonight (it's hard to explain but basically was my 2nd-5th grade years) and there was one other girl there from my class. She used to be so tiny and blonde and cute and I was tall and chubby and awkward-looking, and didn't get to shop at Limited Too. Now, she's just generically pretty in that sorority girl way, and now she's the chubby one while I've shaped up! I confess was pretty excited and proud of myself.
  • Savagedistraction
    Savagedistraction Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    JoyMaillet wrote: »
    I confess that I find 90% of the things people talk about boring as frack. I'm not antisocial, I just think most people talk about dumb stuff. If the majority of your conversations with friends revolves around tv shows, stuff you wanna buy or stuff you already bought, you're boring. I'm judgey that way, and ok with it.

This is really good information. Question: Is talking about about cooking utensils okay? because I really love cooking utensils (and office supplies), and I've always wondered if cool people like to talk about that stuff.

ETA: I just noticed that cooking utensils and office supplies are things that I bought AND things that I want to buy. CRAP!
    If you're aroundnother people who geeknout over cooking utensils sure.

I love to talk about boxing/MMA/bjj but I don't blab about it around people who have no interest. I suppose my frustration is the fact that so many people talk about stupid *kitten* like TV shows and such.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess that I find 90% of the things people talk about boring as frack. I'm not antisocial, I just think most people talk about dumb stuff. If the majority of your conversations with friends revolves around tv shows, stuff you wanna buy or stuff you already bought, you're boring. I'm judgey that way, and ok with it.

This is really good information. Question: Is talking about about cooking utensils okay? because I really love cooking utensils (and office supplies), and I've always wondered if cool people like to talk about that stuff.

ETA: I just noticed that cooking utensils and office supplies are things that I bought AND things that I want to buy. CRAP!
    If you're aroundnother people who geeknout over cooking utensils sure.

I love to talk about boxing/MMA/bjj but I don't blab about it around people who have no interest. I suppose my frustration is the fact that so many people talk about stupid *kitten* like TV shows and such.

MMA talk is always a good thing
  • newbie3122
    newbie3122 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I love the smell of tea, coffee, cigarette/smoke, and the taste of alcohol. But I barely drink coffee, tea, beer, wine or smoke.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I still haven't seen the new Star Wars. :(
  • daniellee_xo
    daniellee_xo Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Took photos of me in a sports bra and shorts to have for my progress photos and I almost cried looking at them :(
  • c1dav2fit
    c1dav2fit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Took photos of me in a sports bra and shorts to have for my progress photos and I almost cried looking at them :(

I confess I really want to see those pics!
  • daniellee_xo
    Options
    c1dav2fit wrote: »

They are nothing special believe me...
  • c1dav2fit
    c1dav2fit Posts: 27 Member
    Options

Doubting that but I understand not sharing.
  • daniellee_xo
    Options

Doubting that but I understand not sharing.

Once I lose my 30 pounds I will post them as a transformation photo but for right now I'm not ready
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Once I lose my 30 pounds I will post them as a transformation photo but for right now I'm not ready

Keep doing the right things and you'll get there. But remember how amazing you are right now. Just sayin'.

• angelxsss
    Options
    I love Bruno Mars
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Today is one of those days I should tread lightly in threads before I start some mean *kitten*
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Today is one of those days I should tread lightly in threads before I start some mean *kitten*

*fappp* and lighten up.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

*fappp* and lighten up.

That would help. I am at work though, would that be frowned upon? I can make it fast...
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

Just do it. It'll feel good I bet
  • angelxsss
    Options
    I kind of want to stay at work so I can log these hours I'm doing nothing, but also I have nothing to do, so I should probably leave.

I wish I were salaried.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I confess I have nothing to confess therefore I must go do something so I can come back and confess..
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I had a donut and ita ended up being both breakfast and lunch cause I can't be bothered making something for lunch