True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    My diet has been perfect all week ..so clean ..but we are having a family get together tomorrow and Ive organised a nibble plate with cheeses , meats, gherkins, strawberries, dates figs, dips and crackers ..and honestly I intend to eat with total abandonment ..I'd be lying if I said I was even going to try and restrain myself ...

I read this as: nipple plate

....... and was then suddenly ready for some fine dining

some very fine dining

Hahahaha... :D ...
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I've spent over $1000 in a espresso machine and grinder for coffee.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    cgshall74 wrote: »
    I've never had a cup of coffee in my life...There, I said it!

Really...why not
  • Timshel_
    Options
    For sure :)

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

What can we name your new coffee shop? Impresso Expresso?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

I spent $2700 and $2200 for office capuccino machines (2 offices) ...Got to have a good cappucino while ya work ..besides I could write it off as a business expense.. :D
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I stopped at my local small town grocery store on my way home. You know, the kind of small town where everyone knows everyone? Except today there was this new guy there I have never seen before. He was soooo very hot and dreamy. Wearing really nice jeans and scruffy cowboy boots. A little facial hair, nicely trimmed. Bright green eyes and a killer smile with nice teeth. I may have checked him out more than once. Can you tell? Then we get to the checkout roughly at the same time. He was slightly ahead of me but insisted I go first. So he is also polite.... Or he wanted me in front of him to check out my *kitten* because he wants to bone!!!!!

Reality: he was probably like just get this weird crazy lady out of here so she stops looking at me with drool on her chin.

haha I love this. Clearly he was interested and wanted to check you out
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I have shortbread cookies in the oven and I'm eating potato chips
  • Timshel_
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

It's Chaelz Casa Coffee Shoppe

• Timshel_
    Options
    You get the idea
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

It's Chaelz Casa Coffee Shoppe

When are you handing out free samples? Or I am sure there will be a twist to sample your coffee?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I can't remember the last time I was in an elevator that was playing music.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    When are you handing out free samples? Or I am sure there will be a twist to sample your coffee?

Nah. I pull shots for about anyone who wants to come over. I enjoy it. Seriously have considered being a baristas when I retire in a few years.

• RoxieDawn
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I stopped at my local small town grocery store on my way home. You know, the kind of small town where everyone knows everyone? Except today there was this new guy there I have never seen before. He was soooo very hot and dreamy. Wearing really nice jeans and scruffy cowboy boots. A little facial hair, nicely trimmed. Bright green eyes and a killer smile with nice teeth. I may have checked him out more than once. Can you tell? Then we get to the checkout roughly at the same time. He was slightly ahead of me but insisted I go first. So he is also polite.... Or he wanted me in front of him to check out my *kitten* because he wants to bone!!!!!

Reality: he was probably like just get this weird crazy lady out of here so she stops looking at me with drool on her chin.

But you are so cute and very observant (must say you describe a dream guy really well).. I bet he was checkin the heck out of you..

I would have followed him to his car and stalked him myself.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

But you are so cute and very observant (must say you describe a dream guy really well).. I bet he was checkin the heck out of you..

Haha! He was parked near me when he came out behind me... He was fast checking out cuz he only had a gallon of milk, beer and a frozen pizza! Oh, it just dawned on me that judging by his cart, he must be single! *kitten*!

I didn't say anything at our cars cuz well I usually get situational tourrettes and say something extremely awkward then stand there laughing at myself.

Again you are observant.. single he was..

Should have fainted in front of him..
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Haha! He was parked near me when he came out behind me... He was fast checking out cuz he only had a gallon of milk, beer and a frozen pizza! Oh, it just dawned on me that judging by his cart, he must be single! *kitten*!

I didn't say anything at our cars cuz well I usually get situational tourrettes and say something extremely awkward then stand there laughing at myself.

Again you are observant.. single he was..

Should have fainted in front of him..

My luck, I would have hit my head on something, bled all over him, made a huge mess and he wouldn't have been able to get away from it all fast enough! Lol
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

If you say something embarrassing just slap him. That works in movies.