True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I am undecided about today. It is grey outside. And cold. Maybe if I get a huge chunk of this cleaning/organizing done I will feel something about today. Other than the fact that its grey outside.

my housekeeper cancelled today wanna come do mine...I'll pay you. and she raids our fridge for breakfast and lunch so you're welcome to food and beer or rum
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I ate too many cookies at the office cookie swap. And I may or may not be eating a cookie while typing this...I am.
  • synchkat
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I ate too many cookies at the office cookie swap. And I may or may not be eating a cookie while typing this...I am.

before I judge (or not) I need to know what kind of cookies? I want to bake this afternoon
  • km8907
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

before I judge (or not) I need to know what kind of cookies? I want to bake this afternoon

Chocolate with peppermint chips, cinnamon butter cookies, Italian wedding cookies, little peanut butter things idk the name for and they were kinda ugly but they were delicious, and so much more.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    My shirt is definitely a little bit see through today. Thank God for long hair.
  • synchkat
    Options

Chocolate with peppermint chips, cinnamon butter cookies, Italian wedding cookies, little peanut butter things idk the name for and they were kinda ugly but they were delicious, and so much more.

mmm yummy. cinnamon butter cookies sound delicious. I cannot judge you for eating these because really how could you say no
  • km8907
    Options

mmm yummy. cinnamon butter cookies sound delicious. I cannot judge you for eating these because really how could you say no

It's impossible. I think I'll need to go vegetarian for a couple days to recover though.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I have the afternoon off, it is super cold and snowy here. Now I feel like baking cookies, I think I will.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Why not have dessert with wine? I believe wine goes with everything. Hahaha

That is a valid point indeed.
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options

I just looked up chocolate cookies with peppermint chips - am making those tonight
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    gianna42 wrote: »

I just looked up chocolate cookies with peppermint chips - am making those tonight

Umm....is there delivery systems in place for said results of baking that you all are doing? PM me for an address :tongue:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I *kitten* hate sugar cookies. I would go back in time to stop them from being a thing.
  • lowcarbog
    lowcarbog Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've never had a cup of coffee in my life...There, I said it!
  • lowcarbog
    lowcarbog Posts: 42 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    My shirt is definitely a little bit see through today. Thank God for long hair.

It's Friday! It happens
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I have eaten way toooo many things I have baked today! I am off the sweet on to salty now.. Do not want to see chocolate.. till tomorrow..
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I have eaten way toooo many things I have baked today! I am off the sweet on to salty now.. Do not want to see chocolate.. till tomorrow..

You know that what they made chocolate covered pretzels for. One stop shop

Duh me! I sure should have checked here before I started consuming..I might could have been saved from myself. lol
  • km8907
    Options
    cgshall74 wrote: »
    I've never had a cup of coffee in my life...There, I said it!

images%2Farticle%2F2014%2F04%2F01%2Ftumblr_inline_n0hopsM1qm1qfkjm4.gif