True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I really love working with veterans sometimes. Sometimes being when they're young and hot haha.

Jk I really love working with all of them, just the young hot ones are definitely a perk

Are you hiring?

I thought you already had a solid place of employment. I hope your boss doesn't find out.

You're right he might punish me.

You could run across the border and request asylum to escape this unjust punishment.

Even Trump wants me!

Careful, he'll try to grab you by the *kitten*.
  • jnichel
    Options
    I really love working with veterans sometimes. Sometimes being when they're young and hot haha.

Jk I really love working with all of them, just the young hot ones are definitely a perk

Are you hiring?

I thought you already had a solid place of employment. I hope your boss doesn't find out.

You could run across the border and request asylum to escape this unjust punishment.

Even Trump wants me!

At least someone is!

Well, if you ever need a hand..... lol
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options

Are you hiring?

Even Trump wants me!

At least someone is!

i just spit coke zero at my screen.
  • BW__NOT
    BW__NOT Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I love Bocce Ball!
  • jnichel
    Options

Are you hiring?

Even Trump wants me!

At least someone is!

Well, if you ever need a hand..... lol

Don't tease me. You're only 20 minutes away

*checks to see how much gas is in my vehicle*
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Ughhh...beating myself up a bit fro losing my cool with my youngest son last night. Told him he was useless. Said his reputation in the house was being lazy, not listening, and doing everything he finally does do half-assed. That is NOT who I am as a father, mentor, and leader, so I am very disappointed in myself. Spent all last night and this morning trying to find a way to apologize and turn this into a positive learning experience for both of us.

This made me tear up. I'm glad at least you realize it and want to apologize and not be that kind of father. I work hard everyday to try to counteract the negative thing my husband says to our son and my husband seems to be unaware or either could care less how it affects him. I know you will find the right words and make a mends.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    So is there like some secret code word you use when you go in that lets them know you want more than just a "massage"? hahah

Any massage parlor located at a truck stop knows what you mean when you ask for the special

I could live in a truck stop.
    showers, sex and 24 hour breakfast.

What more does one need?
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    I confess that I think this entire post became BS when it went from confessions to replies upon replies only.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    So is there like some secret code word you use when you go in that lets them know you want more than just a "massage"? hahah

Google oriental massage or go to backpage.com Either way winner winner chicken dinner. lol.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Ughhh...beating myself up a bit fro losing my cool with my youngest son last night. Told him he was useless. Said his reputation in the house was being lazy, not listening, and doing everything he finally does do half-assed. That is NOT who I am as a father, mentor, and leader, so I am very disappointed in myself. Spent all last night and this morning trying to find a way to apologize and turn this into a positive learning experience for both of us.

Relax

You're only human and sometimes lose your cool.

Tell him so.

Or if it makes you feel better, just buy him a pair of Air Jordans and a new motorcycle.

Just found Supras at Ross for like $40. Ridonckulous!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

Are you hiring?

Even Trump wants me!

Just to pick you up like a 6 pack. Tis why women have the two openings so close.

HT_BEER2_ml_160502_4x3_992.jpg