thedcubed1 wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Here's more sanity for you Z. My Oreo truffles. :) I confess that I can eat a million of these.

3ae7zbyw5snn.jpeg

Yeeeeeeesss!!! I was introduced to these a few years ago...ridiculously dangerous and soooo yummmm...especially with a nice. tall. glass of milk. :tongue:

They are a pain in the *kitten* to make, but soooo worth it. Everyone loves them. Must.have.milk. :p

:kissing_heart: Hold on...the ones I've known are fairly easy to make so maybe these are different? The ones I know of you throw the Oreos and creamcheese into a food processor, roll them into balls, and dip them in chocolate.

Mine are a pain, because I get super OCD with them and I want them to look perfect. lol It's a multi stage process. :D

:lol: soulmates right here

I make red velvet cake balls for Valentines Day ;) Red velvet cake, mixed with buttercream icing (both from scratch) rolled into balls and dipped in chocolate. :p

I do spice cake balls for thanksgiving. Cannot control myself around them.

So if not milk, what do you pair it with??

Just not much of a drink person I suppose. Most likely water.

I was going to guess coffee or tea...fair enough though! :smile: And I agree with @jtegirl1, post the recipe!
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    This is totally turning into the uncrushables thread...or the misery dessert thread... :lol:
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Here's more sanity for you Z. My Oreo truffles. :) I confess that I can eat a million of these.

3ae7zbyw5snn.jpeg

Yeeeeeeesss!!! I was introduced to these a few years ago...ridiculously dangerous and soooo yummmm...especially with a nice. tall. glass of milk. :tongue:

They are a pain in the *kitten* to make, but soooo worth it. Everyone loves them. Must.have.milk. :p

:kissing_heart: Hold on...the ones I've known are fairly easy to make so maybe these are different? The ones I know of you throw the Oreos and creamcheese into a food processor, roll them into balls, and dip them in chocolate.

Mine are a pain, because I get super OCD with them and I want them to look perfect. lol It's a multi stage process. :D

:lol: soulmates right here

I make red velvet cake balls for Valentines Day ;) Red velvet cake, mixed with buttercream icing (both from scratch) rolled into balls and dipped in chocolate. :p

I do spice cake balls for thanksgiving. Cannot control myself around them.

So if not milk, what do you pair it with??

I'm dying to know what people who don't like milk pair dessert with!

Iced coffee!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,588 Member
    Options
    Fudgee o cookies and maple leaf cookies are much better than Oreos

The truth has been spoken

Bye
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    Fudgee o cookies and maple leaf cookies are much better than Oreos

The truth has been spoken

Bye

Fudgeeo cookies are the best. The double stuff. Omg

And why must desert be served with milk? Gross.
    Although I'm not a cake ball fan either...they always taste and look like they were pre eaten and then formed into balls. Just gimme the cake
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Why not have dessert with wine? I believe wine goes with everything. Hahaha
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,627 Member
    Options

3ae7zbyw5snn.jpeg

I don't normally like truffles but you can't go wrong with oreo truffles.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I had a bowl of Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter for Dinner.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    My diet has been perfect all week ..so clean ..but we are having a family get together tomorrow and Ive organised a nibble plate with cheeses , meats, gherkins, strawberries, dates figs, dips and crackers ..and honestly I intend to eat with total abandonment ..I'd be lying if I said I was even going to try and restrain myself ...
  • bolesbe202
    bolesbe202 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My diet and workouts has been awful for a while. I really need motivation
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    My diet has been perfect all week ..so clean ..but we are having a family get together tomorrow and Ive organised a nibble plate with cheeses , meats, gherkins, strawberries, dates figs, dips and crackers ..and honestly I intend to eat with total abandonment ..I'd be lying if I said I was even going to try and restrain myself ...

I read this as: nipple plate

....... and was then suddenly ready for some fine dining

some very fine dining
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I ate smores fudge for breakfast.. I might regret this later and I might not.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I am undecided about today. It is grey outside. And cold. Maybe if I get a huge chunk of this cleaning/organizing done I will feel something about today. Other than the fact that its grey outside.

If you can't find something to feel about today in your house you can come clean/organize mine and see if you feel something there. I will warn you it's colder than a witch's tits, -30 to -40 with windchill factor till Sunday, snowing and grey here too.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I want to kill my dog or I want her to choke. my Teva flip flop seems to be her snack choice at the moment. I have no idea where she got that from (husband must have left the door open to garage) so I might want him to choke too...lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    I confess, I like Google Sites, Weebly, populr.me and other resource tools I use for quick web creation, but not one does everything I need so I miss hand coding stuff sometimes.