True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I don't mind a lil badness from time to time boo ;):* ... it's rudeness I have no tolerance for

Hopefully you mean rude as in just plain rude and not just having people disagree and only answering to what you want to hear. We get that sometimes to. But generally people around these parts as less assgrabbery'ish and more about fun. Sometimes actual chit chat does happen.

Absolutely... I don't need everyone to blatantly agree with me on everything. I'm a big girl :)
    Seems like an entirely different world I've entered as you describe it. Lol

You have now entered and now you can never leave.. you have sold your soul... fast times are ahead of you so hold on to your seat..
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I don't mind a lil badness from time to time boo ;):* ... it's rudeness I have no tolerance for

Hopefully you mean rude as in just plain rude and not just having people disagree and only answering to what you want to hear. We get that sometimes to. But generally people around these parts as less assgrabbery'ish and more about fun. Sometimes actual chit chat does happen.

Absolutely... I don't need everyone to blatantly agree with me on everything. I'm a big girl :)

A WHOOOOLE NEEEEW WOOOOOORRRRLD....sing it!

Do ya trust me?

tumblr_mstwqfrYKW1s2plt0o1_500.gif

Haha! Love it :)

Us elves know how to live it up.
    And make toys.

But living it up is really our specialty.

I really want to make a quip about "toys" and "bulging bag", but that would be crass...

Maybe tomorrow when I'm drinking...
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options

A WHOOOOLE NEEEEW WOOOOOORRRRLD....sing it!

Do ya trust me?

tumblr_mstwqfrYKW1s2plt0o1_500.gif

Haha! Love it :)

Us elves know how to live it up.
    And make toys.

But living it up is really our specialty.

I really want to make a quip about "toys" and "bulging bag", but that would be crass...

Maybe tomorrow when I'm drinking...

Start drinking and let's get to the debauchery!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Did someone say "debauchery" :p
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

You have now entered and now you can never leave.. you have sold your soul... fast times are ahead of you so hold on to your seat..

Lol
    Truth be told... I sold my soul long ago!

I sold mine a while ago and I am still here...why?????
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Did someone say "debauchery" :p

Perfect timing love.
  • Timshel_
    Options

I am leasing mine only. Has an option to buy but they wanted to test it first and see if it was tainted enough to want to own.

• RoxieDawn
    Options

I am leasing mine only. Has an option to buy but they wanted to test it first and see if it was tainted enough to want to own.

I must have sold my soul and my common sense... s*it!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I just had to update my Netflix account and discovered we have had a movie since August.. of 2015. I suppose I should send that back. I don't even know if I watched it.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I just had to update my Netflix account and discovered we have had a movie since August.. of 2015. I suppose I should send that back. I don't even know if I watched it.

It must not have been an exciting one..
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I just ordered delivery, therefore I won't be in my 140's; by the new year sigh!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I just ordered delivery, therefore I won't be in my 140's; by the new year sigh!

What did you order?
    I want to order in but I always feel bad making delivery people have to deliver in the snow.
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

Ive been stress snacking for two days. The kids are going to destroy me. I'm sure of it.

I know, I am sorry; I've been reading the News Feed! I actually just ran out of food & don't desire to leave the house, in 20 degree weather lol! I usually order from chains because of nutrition facts being available but I am sick of their food, so I ordered from my favorite Mom & Pop shop & I refuse to guesstimate calories, etc. but I've been wrong before, when I've tried; to find something similar in the database lol!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

What did you order?
    I want to order in but I always feel bad making delivery people have to deliver in the snow.

2 cheese enchiladas with Spanish rice, refried beans, 2 guacamole, 2 salsa, 2 sour cream (only 1 container amount, of each; in the picture), peach cobbler, roasted peppers/red potatoes & 2 tiramisus! Should last, a couple of days! I feel bad as well but taking the bus, to/from the grocery store's a 4 hour round trip lol!

lz0wqb62vwds.jpg
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

What did you order?

2 cheese enchiladas with Spanish rice, refried beans, 2 guacamole, 2 salsa, 2 sour cream (only 1 container amount, of each; in the picture), peach cobbler, roasted peppers/red potatoes & 2 tiramisus! Should last, a couple of days! I feel bad as well but taking the bus, to/from the grocery store's a 4 hour round trip lol!

lz0wqb62vwds.jpg

That looks delicious and lots of food. Yum
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

What did you order?

lz0wqb62vwds.jpg

That looks delicious and lots of food. Yum

It is & yet they're a pizza place!
  • jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    tonight i want to go out in the snow and wind ... to my eldest daughter's and beat her husband senseless. she is too old for me to spank so all her silliness is his responsibility. and today they both pissed me off.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    We do a secret santa at work and today was the give a favorite goody day. I got a box of Ferrero chocolates. Guess how many are left out of 12? I confess it's only 3 and that's because they're coconut, which I don't like. :#

I confess that I am jealous of anyone eating chocolate in this thread. And I do like coconut can I have the last 3, prease?????

Oops, I gave them to my co-worker. Sorrrryyyy :(

I forgive you so I won't dump you! lol :)