True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    I hate to say it but oreos might be the worst thing that ever happened to Cookies. I would say fig newtons were but those aren't cookies, that's fruit and cake.

Why aren't we besties yet?

Noooooooooooooo you too???

I hate them. And all the black crap that just stays jammed into every tooth crook and crevice. Yuck!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I hate to say it but oreos might be the worst thing that ever happened to Cookies. I would say fig newtons were but those aren't cookies, that's fruit and cake.

Why aren't we besties yet?

Noooooooooooooo you too???

I hate them. And all the black crap that just stays jammed into every tooth crook and crevice. Yuck!

Mel, gurl, we need to talk re: jammed, crooks and crevices. ;)B)
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I just discovered this whole chit chat section :D
    I've only ever participated in the fun and games

Chit Chat is more fun. It's actually like real life...if your life was a raging fire of overactive emo hormones with judgemental tendencies.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Chit Chat is more fun. It's actually like real life...if your life was a raging fire of overactive emo hormones with judgemental tendencies.

Agree ...
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options

Seems that way! Lol... might not be a place I'd like to frequent... time will tell

We're not all bad. Not all of the time, at least... :wink:
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I don't mind a lil badness from time to time boo ;):* ... it's rudeness I have no tolerance for

Hopefully you mean rude as in just plain rude and not just having people disagree and only answering to what you want to hear. We get that sometimes to. But generally people around these parts as less assgrabbery'ish and more about fun. Sometimes actual chit chat does happen.

• BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options

Seems that way! Lol... might not be a place I'd like to frequent... time will tell

We're not all bad. Not all of the time, at least... :wink:

I don't mind a lil badness from time to time boo ;):* ... it's rudeness I have no tolerance for

I can understand that. Of'times it's not intentional, the sense of humour spectrum in this place is rather vast and is not always intended to be mean spirited. :heart:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    This can't go anywhere but down

Boy Howdy
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options

Hopefully you mean rude as in just plain rude and not just having people disagree and only answering to what you want to hear. We get that sometimes to. But generally people around these parts as less assgrabbery'ish and more about fun. Sometimes actual chit chat does happen.

Absolutely... I don't need everyone to blatantly agree with me on everything. I'm a big girl :)
    Seems like an entirely different world I've entered as you describe it. Lol

You're correct! 100%

Oh....

Wait.
  • Timshel_
    Options

Absolutely... I don't need everyone to blatantly agree with me on everything. I'm a big girl :)

A WHOOOOLE NEEEEW WOOOOOORRRRLD....sing it!

Do ya trust me?

tumblr_mstwqfrYKW1s2plt0o1_500.gif
  • Timshel_
    Options
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I have come to the dark side too.. and have more fun here than in the fun and games section. See I am here so it can't be all bad?! Now puff puff pass babe! :D;)
  • Timshel_
    Options

A WHOOOOLE NEEEEW WOOOOOORRRRLD....sing it!

Do ya trust me?

tumblr_mstwqfrYKW1s2plt0o1_500.gif

Haha! Love it :)

Us elves know how to live it up.
    And make toys.

But living it up is really our specialty.