True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Jakenb wrote: »
    I'm 20 years young and I'm addicted to sex and food.

Welcome to your 20's. Don't worry, you'll get over it.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    My dog dumped and scattered her food all over the living room floor. She hates eating out of a bowl. Now she is meandering around eating random pieces. I think that if I let her go long enough, I may not have to sweep.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Also, I broke 260 this morning! 259.4!
    Or are we not allowed to talk weight loss here?
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    It's so sad that the bag of blood that gets taken from me every 6 weeks or so goes straight in the garbage.
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    My dog dumped and scattered her food all over the living room floor. She hates eating out of a bowl. Now she is meandering around eating random pieces. I think that if I let her go long enough, I may not have to sweep.

My dog does the same. Takes his food out of his dish then eats it somewhere else.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options

post reported.

(congrats!)
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options

Nice!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

hey congrats that's awesome!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm overly impressed at how effective telling someone to relax in the threads is at pissing them off.

Well done @littlemissbgiff

And @J_Surita3 for getting the ball rolling

I confess I am enjoying the entertainment. Work is slow and boring today.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Ughhh...beating myself up a bit fro losing my cool with my youngest son last night. Told him he was useless. Said his reputation in the house was being lazy, not listening, and doing everything he finally does do half-assed. That is NOT who I am as a father, mentor, and leader, so I am very disappointed in myself. Spent all last night and this morning trying to find a way to apologize and turn this into a positive learning experience for both of us.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Jakenb wrote: »
    I'm 20 years young and I'm addicted to sex and food.

Some cougar is gonna eat you up

Down girl. ;)
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Ughhh...beating myself up a bit fro losing my cool with my youngest son last night. Told him he was useless. Said his reputation in the house was being lazy, not listening, and doing everything he finally does do half-assed. That is NOT who I am as a father, mentor, and leader, so I am very disappointed in myself. Spent all last night and this morning trying to find a way to apologize and turn this into a positive learning experience for both of us.

Best way I've found to apologize is to use one of the hardest two words to get out sometimes... "I'm sorry"

Don't beat yourself up too much because I'm sure he'll sense that too and good luck with turning it around to be a learning experience!