True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I just ordered delivery, therefore I won't be in my 140's; by the new year sigh!

What did you order?
    I want to order in but I always feel bad making delivery people have to deliver in the snow.

2 cheese enchiladas with Spanish rice, refried beans, 2 guacamole, 2 salsa, 2 sour cream (only 1 container amount, of each; in the picture), peach cobbler, roasted peppers/red potatoes & 2 tiramisus! Should last, a couple of days! I feel bad as well but taking the bus, to/from the grocery store's a 4 hour round trip lol!

lz0wqb62vwds.jpg

That looks delicious and lots of food. Yum

I want your pizza place nearby
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I just ordered delivery, therefore I won't be in my 140's; by the new year sigh!

What did you order?
    I want to order in but I always feel bad making delivery people have to deliver in the snow.

2 cheese enchiladas with Spanish rice, refried beans, 2 guacamole, 2 salsa, 2 sour cream (only 1 container amount, of each; in the picture), peach cobbler, roasted peppers/red potatoes & 2 tiramisus! Should last, a couple of days! I feel bad as well but taking the bus, to/from the grocery store's a 4 hour round trip lol!

lz0wqb62vwds.jpg

I want this so much it's stupid

I'd share! Nice avatar btw, you're so beautiful!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    I just had to update my Netflix account and discovered we have had a movie since August.. of 2015. I suppose I should send that back. I don't even know if I watched it.

I found a Blockbuster tape on my last move this past summer.

late fee: $17,530.00
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited December 2016
    Options

What did you order?

lz0wqb62vwds.jpg

That looks delicious and lots of food. Yum

I want your pizza place nearby

It's hilarious that you've said this because I was thinking, that if I ever won the lottery; I'd try to get/help them to franchise & I don't even, know them lol! I'd be afraid to ever, relocate otherwise because I'd miss their place, too much!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I see Tiramisu! <3<3<3

It's my favorite dessert!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    I see Tiramisu! <3<3<3

Mine too!

Well I did buy 2, so i'll share!
  • newbie3122
    newbie3122 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm very shy and awkward and tend to use humor as a defense mechanism.
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    I see Tiramisu! <3<3<3

Mine too!

Well I did buy 2, so i'll share!

Awwww thanks! :)

Welcome! o:)
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    newbie3122 wrote: »

I am awkward but not shy!
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    We do a secret santa at work and today was the give a favorite goody day. I got a box of Ferrero chocolates. Guess how many are left out of 12? I confess it's only 3 and that's because they're coconut, which I don't like. :#

I'd have all 12 left. I confess I'm one of the few people I know that think Ferrero Roche are gross. Of course I don't like Oreo cookies either

I confess I stopped at the liquor store on the way home narrowly beating the blizzard that I had just driven through because if hubs has to work late again and I miss going to skate again I need some booze

How. Are. We. Friends? RE: Oreos, I would use the typical smart *kitten* question of "What do you mean you don't like Oreos? Why do you hate America?" but...that doesn't work with you. :tongue: :lol:

@jtegirl1 I'm back! :smiley:

Oh hai Z. :) My missing you must have been fate, I love oreos and milk. :)

I make oreo truffles every Christmas. They are the bomb diggity!

YES! FINALLY!!! Thank you for bringing some sanity back into my world! (Relatively speaking of course) :wink:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    newbie3122 wrote: »

Humour is a good way to make people at ease...as long as it's not awkward humour.
    I used to be shy...I decided it was silly. I think I humorous too
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Here's more sanity for you Z. My Oreo truffles. :) I confess that I can eat a million of these.

3ae7zbyw5snn.jpeg

Yeeeeeeesss!!! I was introduced to these a few years ago...ridiculously dangerous and soooo yummmm...especially with a nice. tall. glass of milk. :tongue:
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Here's more sanity for you Z. My Oreo truffles. :) I confess that I can eat a million of these.

3ae7zbyw5snn.jpeg

Yeeeeeeesss!!! I was introduced to these a few years ago...ridiculously dangerous and soooo yummmm...especially with a nice. tall. glass of milk. :tongue:

They are a pain in the *kitten* to make, but soooo worth it. Everyone loves them. Must.have.milk. :p

:kissing_heart: Hold on...the ones I've known are fairly easy to make so maybe these are different? The ones I know of you throw the Oreos and creamcheese into a food processor, roll them into balls, and dip them in chocolate.
  • thedcubed1
    Options

3ae7zbyw5snn.jpeg

They are a pain in the *kitten* to make, but soooo worth it. Everyone loves them. Must.have.milk. :p

:kissing_heart: Hold on...the ones I've known are fairly easy to make so maybe these are different? The ones I know of you throw the Oreos and creamcheese into a food processor, roll them into balls, and dip them in chocolate.

Mine are a pain, because I get super OCD with them and I want them to look perfect. lol It's a multi stage process. :D

:lol: soulmates right here
  • thedcubed1
    Options

3ae7zbyw5snn.jpeg

Mine are a pain, because I get super OCD with them and I want them to look perfect. lol It's a multi stage process. :D

I make red velvet cake balls for Valentines Day ;) Red velvet cake, mixed with buttercream icing (both from scratch) rolled into balls and dipped in chocolate. :p

I am sure they are amazeballs (see what I did there) but I'd still prefer the Oreos version.
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

3ae7zbyw5snn.jpeg

Oh wow!

I had these! >:)

0be9w6fh5sve.jpg
  • thedcubed1
    Options

3ae7zbyw5snn.jpeg

I make red velvet cake balls for Valentines Day ;) Red velvet cake, mixed with buttercream icing (both from scratch) rolled into balls and dipped in chocolate. :p

I do spice cake balls for thanksgiving. Cannot control myself around them.

So if not milk, what do you pair it with??