True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I confess that I think this entire post became BS when it went from confessions to replies upon replies only.

Relax, this isn't FB.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I think some of the replies in here are the better than the confessions.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I confess this army ranger vet just asked if he could have lunch in my office and it made me feel fuzzy. Cute guys wanting to spend time with you (even if just platonically) feels great :)
  • AngiesCookie
    AngiesCookie Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    confession: I often want more in the bedroom than my husband is interested in giving, or doing as often. :( sometimes I wish I was in my young 20s again and slutting around. J/k! kinda.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I confess that sometimes when my husband is on a call I will walk into his office in a pair of panties just to remind him that I got an *kitten* like a cupcake.

I thought everyone was going commando.....
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I confess I want to be that guy who had lunch in Angelxsss's office today
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    confession: I often want more in the bedroom than my husband is interested in giving, or doing as often. :( sometimes I wish I was in my young 20s again and slutting around. J/k! kinda.

Have you considered an alternative lifestyle?
  • Nida319
    Nida319 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What and leave a trail around the house like a slug? I'm the ahole that has to mop around here. Panties it is!

and that is a wonderful choice, unless we are talking granny style!
  • angelxsss
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    I confess I want to be that guy who had lunch in Angelxsss's office today

He didn't get to stay- I had to meet with another guy :( But I still haven't had lunch so you're invited!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Two elderly ladies from a nursing home in wheelchairs were dropped at our office for appt's a bit ago. One of them apparently lost her watch somewhere. (I am not sure she really had one to start with) She accused the other one of taking it. I let this argument go on a bit longer than I should have because it was a bit entertaining. I finally stepped in and diverted attention else where. I am horrible. It is really sad that the nursing home just drops them off leaving them really confused.
  • angelxsss
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I avoided Facebook for a really long time and now I am going to use it only to promote my company and hide everyone's feeds. Is that wrong?

not at all
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm tempted to go buy wine or (drinks) after work today even though I keep telling myself I won't.
  • angelxsss
    Options
    I confess the selfie thread makes me jealous.
  • BW__NOT
    BW__NOT Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I would shoot a unicorn if I saw one...
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    The keto or bust thread felt kinda like a Mormon missionary or Jehovah witness knocking on my door.