True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I confess that, I don't understand the appeal; of these toys & I am single but do just fine, with my own; magic touch!

hitachi magic wand is all I have to say.

Well I do run, the risk of; getting Carpal Tunnel!
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I confess that, I don't understand the appeal; of these toys & I am single but do just fine, with my own; magic touch!

*googles in incognito mode*
  • km8907
    Options
    Omg you have to plug it in? Well at least if you get electrocuted you'd go out doing what you love...yourself.
  • km8907
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Omg you have to plug it in? Well at least if you get electrocuted you'd go out doing what you love...yourself.

thirty seconds

If you hear a buzzing noise in public, is it like Pavlov's dog down there?
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    I confess I just forgot my *kitten* name for a few minutes! The hottest female doctor I've ever seen just came in the hospital room I'm sitting in red high stilettos, skin tight jeans, with a very nice butt. Brunette

I bet you did NOT think of my name did you

I bet if I had I would have looked at her and thought meh. Don't try to come in here with you tight *kitten* in tight jeans with high heels you tramp. I already have a name on my mind and I spit upon you!!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I confess I just forgot my *kitten* name for a few minutes! The hottest female doctor I've ever seen just came in the hospital room I'm sitting in red high stilettos, skin tight jeans, with a very nice butt. Brunette

I bet if I had I would have looked at her and thought meh. Don't try to come in here with you tight *kitten* in tight jeans with high heels you tramp. I already have a name on my mind and I spit upon you!!!

I know in your mind you touched that jean clad *kitten* and thought ohhh Jo :p

And good morning stinker :*
  • nolan44219
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

thirty seconds

Googles hitachi magic wand technique for men to use.

Jesus if I could cut my work time to 30 seconds also.....
  • nolan44219
    Options

Actually I thought if I can call you Jo baby I'm following you home call the cops if you must
  • slimgirljo15
    edited December 2016
    Options

Actually I thought if I can call you Jo baby I'm following you home call the cops if you must

The closest thing to cops you're going to get is handcuffs in my bedroom :p>:)
  • nolan44219
    edited December 2016
    Options

Promise to sing the theme song while cuffing me and you will not be disappointed I promise

https://youtu.be/FPp4qb-phrA. >:)>:)>:)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

You own a shower massage, shower head, don't you?

I have the magic wand, I don't need anything else.

I like to think that I have a magic wand too; it might be wishful thinking.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Promise to sing the theme song while cuffing me and you will not be disappointed I promise

https://youtu.be/FPp4qb-phrA. >:)>:)>:)

Deal ..I'll hum it though ..you won't be disappointed either :p
  • nolan44219
    Options

WRONG ANSWER. If you had thought of my name you would have instantly gone stupid and stared at the wall, maybe started drooling.

LMAO! I swear to God you read my soul!!!! That was exactly the words I was searching for to write down!! Even slipped my hand down the front of my uniform pants but I thought I may be judged for that confession
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options

I hope Santa brings me one of those this year
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I burned my last batch of cookies cause I was on the phone and forgot to set the timer and then remembered they were still in the oven. Oops
  • km8907
    Options
    I liked Suicide Squad.