Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I forgot to put make up on

So did I. :(

But I bet you look amazing even without it. Me not so much.

Haha. Not likely. Gotta get home and pretty up
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I'm a little jealous of everyone who doesn't have to be at work this week. It sucks being in this office right now.

My husband has more vacation days than I do so he's home right now while I'm at work. It sucks. He was still snoring while I got dressed...so I assigned him house-cleaning duties.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I like older guys.

WEll hello there, HMU lol
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    I like older guys.

HMU? Hold My Unicorn?
  • PowerMan40
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    I like older guys.

HMU? Hold My Unicorn?

Hey I seen her first, get in line. lol
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I confess I gave honey do's to hubs, he wanted us to honey do together, but I am too tired.. So I compromised and I told him I would take half his honey do and we could meet back up later.
  • PowerMan40
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I confess I gave honey do's to hubs, he wanted us to honey do together, but I am too tired.. So I compromised and I told him I would take half his honey do and we could meet back up later.

This is what is wrong with our world.... lol
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    No one said it had to be my confession.

5khx6tazrxdi.png
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    My drama ridden self centered sister in law told us last night she is moving two hours away last night. I was happy instead of sad.

will you help her pack? ... drive the moving van??

Haha! Nope, I don't want to listen to her. But I will happily wave good bye as she pulls away!

wave with the middle finger and tell her she's number one?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    He was still snoring while I got dressed...so I assigned him house-cleaning duties.

Any time I am off and my wife isn't she tries to plan my day with chit. Yeah...never happens. And she only works a 4 day week, and if I try to ask her to do stuff, it is 'her day'.

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I don't shower often/put on makeup/get dressed when I have nothing to do that involves me seeing people I know.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    My drama ridden self centered sister in law told us last night she is moving two hours away last night. I was happy instead of sad.

will you help her pack? ... drive the moving van??

Haha! Nope, I don't want to listen to her. But I will happily wave good bye as she pulls away!

wave with the middle finger and tell her she's number one?

Yes but get one of the large foam finger hands like at sports games...so she can watch you wave for longer and know she's really #1.....

I am so doing that! I love her so much! (not)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    He was still snoring while I got dressed...so I assigned him house-cleaning duties.

Any time I am off and my wife isn't she tries to plan my day with chit. Yeah...never happens. And she only works a 4 day week, and if I try to ask her to do stuff, it is 'her day'.

A 'her day' wtf is that???
  • chocolate_owl
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Wut? She gets a day every week that's "her day"? I can't decide if I'm supposed to be rolling my eyes or feeling jealous. Both, I think.
  • chocolate_owl
    Options
    I confess I just got up to walk a lap around the building and ran into the gigantic Edible Arrangement one of our vendors sent us. Instead of burning 5 calories I ate 200. Whoops.
  • DBrooks1979
    DBrooks1979 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I confess I should be sorting papers for my boss but I would much rather be on MFP or playing games on my phone...
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,627 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just told a coworker she'd be proud of me for not getting into a "discussion" about how sugar isn't bad for you with a client and then proceeded to get into that "discussion" with her because she seems to think sugar is what makes you fat.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I confess that I just told a coworker she'd be proud of me for not getting into a "discussion" about how sugar isn't bad for you with a client and then proceeded to get into that "discussion" with her because she seems to think sugar is what makes you fat.

Well don't keep us in suspense, what was the end result; of the conversation? Does she now believe, that sugar; doesn't make us fat!