True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I may have had a shot or three of Jack with my coke zero while working from home today.

I hope you did it pantsless. If you work from home it is a rule

Is that even a question? Lol
  • treenzdreamz
    treenzdreamz Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I confess too drinking wine and wishing there was more. water doesn't cut it
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I confess this very early morning that what you see is what you get, and I am too honest most times for my own good even in here.. Its still very early, I am sure there will be something else to confess about later.
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Today is a DILLIGAF day. Moeso than normal. Not a confession so much as a fact. Meh.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Lucy1771 wrote: »
    Today is a DILLIGAF day. Moeso than normal. Not a confession so much as a fact. Meh.

I confess I don't know what DILLIGAF means
    Nor do I understand the qualifications of feelings
    And I'm enjoying my bed so I am letting the boy sleep in. He's been sick so he needs it right?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I confess that after being a hermit for god knows how long I'm finally going to the movies tonight to see Star Wars

Are you going alone? If you are, I went to movies alone and starting eating in restaurants by myself only a few years ago..

But if you are going with a friend, even better.. If you don't want your popcorn, I dol! lol

I'm going with my older brother lol. I've actually pondered going to the movies by myself at least once just to do it. I can never bring myself to buy movie popcorn, it's so expensive, i just eat before i go lol

What I like about Star Wars coming out around winter is I can wear a jacket and it's way easier to sneak food and drinks in.

Also, if I go to the movies, which is rare, I usually go by myself because no one else wants to see the same movie at the same time. It's easier that way, plus, what's the point? I am not going to talk to that person during the movie and I can use social media to express how I felt about the movie later, instead of to one person.
  • cee134
    Options
    I confess I can't hug every cat.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess my heart let a bit when my son's dr just called. She was calling to tell me his tests were fine and to ask how he's feeling but I was scared for a second
  • Lucy1752
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

The SO used it a lot as a drill sargeant 'Do I Look Like I Give a *kitten*'. : )
    We say dilligaf for simplicity sake.
  • synchkat
    Options

The SO used it a lot as a drill sargeant 'Do I Look Like I Give a *kitten*'. : )
    We say dilligaf for simplicity sake.

I like Dilligaf. I might have to steal that
  • Lucy1752
    Options
    I confess my heart let a bit when my son's dr just called. She was calling to tell me his tests were fine and to ask how he's feeling but I was scared for a second

Definitely a heart-in-throat moment. Glad the news was good.
  • synchkat
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Glad to hear that! What a scary feeling though

ya she needs to start with all his tests are negative. But it was nice she called. Of course he's coughing up a lung right now but he ate yesterday so that was awesome
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I confess that after being a hermit for god knows how long I'm finally going to the movies tonight to see Star Wars

Are you going alone? If you are, I went to movies alone and starting eating in restaurants by myself only a few years ago..

But if you are going with a friend, even better.. If you don't want your popcorn, I dol! lol

I'm going with my older brother lol. I've actually pondered going to the movies by myself at least once just to do it. I can never bring myself to buy movie popcorn, it's so expensive, i just eat before i go lol

What I like about Star Wars coming out around winter is I can wear a jacket and it's way easier to sneak food and drinks in.

Also, if I go to the movies, which is rare, I usually go by myself because no one else wants to see the same movie at the same time. It's easier that way, plus, what's the point? I am not going to talk to that person during the movie and I can use social media to express how I felt about the movie later, instead of to one person.

Good sir this might be the response i was looking tor to not make me feel weird about going to the movies by myself. Now to find something only I want to see.
  • cee134
    Options
    @cee134 @Cerealsensei I go to the theater by myself all the time. Including the new SW movie.

I actually like seeing Star Wars by myself now. I consider it a treat for myself.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I confess I rolled into another car this morning because I was looking down at my phone, and the feeling of stupidity I have is compounded by the fact that I'm young and expected to do this sort of thing :/
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am only adulting today to get my work tasks done and totally not doing people today!