True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I confess I detest Walmart and I took a selfie when I got into my car from this lovely trip, and its neither bad or good, it looks like I should kill myself.

So do I but I'm about a 1.5 miles from one whereas target is about 15. Walmart it is if I'm in a pinch

I saw butt crack, really really old ladies that really needed a hand, not sure how they drove their to begin with, and to make matters worse, the hamburger meat I bought leaked ick in the bag and it got all over a white shirt, that I really should not have worn..

eta: the cashier dropped my bag of sugar and busted it..we do not have sugar go getters when the bag is dropped at purchase.

Next time, its bunny slippers and pjs for me!

Sometimes I don't even bother with a bra. It's the only place on earth that I can go into looking and feeling like *kitten* but come out with an ego boost

I think I need to move to the States... :disappointed:
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess that after being a hermit for god knows how long I'm finally going to the movies tonight to see Star Wars
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I confess I detest Walmart and I took a selfie when I got into my car from this lovely trip, and its neither bad or good, it looks like I should kill myself.

So do I but I'm about a 1.5 miles from one whereas target is about 15. Walmart it is if I'm in a pinch

I saw butt crack, really really old ladies that really needed a hand, not sure how they drove their to begin with, and to make matters worse, the hamburger meat I bought leaked ick in the bag and it got all over a white shirt, that I really should not have worn..

eta: the cashier dropped my bag of sugar and busted it..we do not have sugar go getters when the bag is dropped at purchase.

Next time, its bunny slippers and pjs for me!

Sometimes I don't even bother with a bra. It's the only place on earth that I can go into looking and feeling like *kitten* but come out with an ego boost

I had 5 places to go today.. so I dressed a little for occasion, big, big mistake. I will say that I was the HOTTEST thing in Walmart today...lol

going back for the sugar, put me over the edge, I did not need another miles worth of steps today.

I live in rural Georgia. My walmart is real special if you know what I mean. Oh I think you're in Alabama aren't you? You know exactly what I mean then. It's always a treat!

Yes Alabama and I know EXACTLY what you mean! :#
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I confess that after being a hermit for god knows how long I'm finally going to the movies tonight to see Star Wars

Are you going alone? If you are, I went to movies alone and starting eating in restaurants by myself only a few years ago..

But if you are going with a friend, even better.. If you don't want your popcorn, I dol! lol
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

Are you going alone? If you are, I went to movies alone and starting eating in restaurants by myself only a few years ago..

But if you are going with a friend, even better.. If you don't want your popcorn, I dol! lol

I'm going with my older brother lol. I've actually pondered going to the movies by myself at least once just to do it. I can never bring myself to buy movie popcorn, it's so expensive, i just eat before i go lol
  • Mayesy23DAZ
    Mayesy23DAZ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I confess that healthy smoothies are.... not suited to my pallet (yet)!
  • RoxieDawn
    edited January 2017
    Options

I'm going with my older brother lol. I've actually pondered going to the movies by myself at least once just to do it. I can never bring myself to buy movie popcorn, it's so expensive, i just eat before i go lol

You are lucky to have a brother thats awesome! I do not have any siblings.. probably why I turned out the way I did...LOL :)

Yeah the popcorn is expensive, but OMG its so good!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    My husband makes me want to bang my head against the wall. Or his head against the wall. At this point the prison sentence might be a little bit worth it.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    My husband makes me want to bang my head against the wall. Or his head against the wall. At this point the prison sentence might be a little bit worth it.

wait.. this is my next confession.. maybe we can create a Netflix show like Wentworth..
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

wait.. this is my next confession.. maybe we can create a Netflix show like Wentworth..

Yes!
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I live in rural Georgia. My walmart is real special if you know what I mean. Oh I think you're in Alabama aren't you? You know exactly what I mean then. It's always a treat!
    Yes Alabama and I know EXACTLY what you mean! :#

Rural West Virginia here...I'll admit to knowing the specialness of which you both speak! ;)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have no idea how to make friends and I should probably just jump off a cliff since I will probably always be alone
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I confess that I have been letting my hubs do the dishes for months.. I cook and he washes. I am so used to it now, I do not think I can ever go back to doing dinner dishes again. Tonight I hear him in there hand washing and I sort of feel guilty (we do have a new dishwasher not sure why he does not fill it up though)..
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    I confess that I have no idea how to make friends and I should probably just jump off a cliff since I will probably always be alone

I confess I have a hard time believing you! You are so beautiful! Stay away from cliffs! I mean it!

She can't make friends because she is so beautiful. They all want to hook up silly.

If I had skin like hers I wouldn't need friends either.

become her friend...maybe she will let you wear hers sometime

Your banter on my confession made me smile

Thanks guys