True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    Lucy1771 wrote: »
    I have been back at work 2 days and I'm ready to declare myself a hermit, walk off into the mountains and never come back, but I confess...I like my indoor plumbing too much to actually do it.

yea the indoor plumbing and is my reasons too. I do a partial hermit lifestyle. I dislike people in general a lot of times though.

That's why I keep telling you, private island with bourbon, beer and food flown in every week.

I would love all of the above except I meant want some one of the opposite sex on the weekly flight for some FWB action.

well I'm a boy and @RunHardBeStrong is a girl. I'm hoping with the bourbon and beer and the lack of other people around eventually she will give in....
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Lucy1771 wrote: »
    I have been back at work 2 days and I'm ready to declare myself a hermit, walk off into the mountains and never come back, but I confess...I like my indoor plumbing too much to actually do it.

yea the indoor plumbing and is my reasons too. I do a partial hermit lifestyle. I dislike people in general a lot of times though.

That's why I keep telling you, private island with bourbon, beer and food flown in every week.

I would love all of the above except I meant want some one of the opposite sex on the weekly flight for some FWB action.

well I'm a boy and @RunHardBeStrong is a girl. I'm hoping with the bourbon and beer and the lack of other people around eventually she will give in....

Or I will just pass out?
  • TLC227
    TLC227 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    shanahz wrote: »
    I am absolutely in love with leg day. It is my strongest area and I look forward to gym day when it's leg day. So many people seem to dislike it and I find it invigorating.

I, too, am a leg day aficionado! Any lower-body workout is my jam; squats, lunges, you name em, I like em.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am excited that my SO is going out of town for 5 days and I get the house to myself!!!! B)

I get this. I love my husband and kids but I adore my alone time.
  • lauamy96
    lauamy96 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    TLC227 wrote: »
    shanahz wrote: »
    I am absolutely in love with leg day. It is my strongest area and I look forward to gym day when it's leg day. So many people seem to dislike it and I find it invigorating.

I, too, am a leg day aficionado! Any lower-body workout is my jam; squats, lunges, you name em, I like em.

Every day is leg day, girls.
  • nolan44219
    Options
    I confess I've been lurking in the creepiest mpfers thread checking to see if I get put on blast
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »
    I must be the only person in the world who doesnt like having a bigass mirror facing his bed. I am a positive person but all that mirror does is remind me how far i have yet to go

Well the only mirror I've, belongs to my apartment complex; within my bathroom lol!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess I've been lurking in the creepiest mpfers thread checking to see if I get put on blast

How can a candle be creepy
  • lauamy96
    lauamy96 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

@nolan44219 @synchkat I thought that was a glass of milk
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    lauamy96 wrote: »

@nolan44219 @synchkat I thought that was a glass of milk

Lol! Well wouldya look at that! It IS a candle!

Crap! Foiled again! @nolan44219 I thought you were the milkcup guy. Now you're the milkcup guy that's really the candle guy.
  • nolan44219
    Options

3psrccs2yx27.jpg

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

3psrccs2yx27.jpg

Ummmm so not creepy. Hot. In more ways than one.

Uh.. did I just make that creepy?
  • nolan44219
    edited January 2017
    Options

3psrccs2yx27.jpg

Ummmm so not creepy. Hot. In more ways than one.

Uh.. did I just make that creepy?

no I think we're on the same page so it's good ;)

• btrinoskey
    btrinoskey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I confess that I feel like it is my responsibility to make everyone happy. It is exhausting and depressing because I can't seem to make everyone happy.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    So I'm not really good at having treats around... But I decided to buy a bag of mini chocolate chips so that I could put a couple of tablespoons of them in my yogurt. I thought I could control myself. But I just ate like six spoonfools of them straight from the bag to my mouth :scream::bawling::bawling: Imma eat them in my yogurt today and then toss them :joy: