True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I confess there is a certain thing that has been absolutely driving me bonkers .. its time for it to go!

I confess I am now singing Let it Go, Let it Go in my damn head! Stinking 7 year old daughter!

For seriousness though whatever it is, you will feel better once you can get rid of it!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I confess there is a certain thing that has been absolutely driving me bonkers .. its time for it to go!

I confess I am now singing Let it Go, Let it Go in my damn head! Stinking 7 year old daughter!

For seriousness though whatever it is, you will feel better once you can get rid of it!

I will be carrying around a much lighter load...

Let it Go, Let it Go.. its perfect!!! :)
  • brewer054
    brewer054 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I confess last night at the gym I wanted to trip all the New Years Resolution people on the treadmills...my gym has almost 20 treadmills, and ALL of them were being used! The place was PACKED.
  • RoxieDawn
    edited January 2017
    Options

I will be carrying around a much lighter load...

Let it Go, Let it Go.. its perfect!!! :)

Aww the good ol morning poop! Get you some coffee and make it happen girl!

Awww and when a person might need helpful insight or encouragement you are right there! :#
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    @RoxieDawn how is your hand doing darling?

Thanks for asking! Friday will be two weeks.. Still a little sore and ugly bruising is about about gone..I really thought amputation was going be needed!

right now i am having issues with getting the feeling back in my fingers after my long run.. maybe dipping them in my coffee will fix that..
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    brewer054 wrote: »
    I confess last night at the gym I wanted to trip all the New Years Resolution people on the treadmills...my gym has almost 20 treadmills, and ALL of them were being used! The place was PACKED.

Once upon a time you were someone just starting out too.

I confess I love this response and all the complaining about newcomers at the gym are really annoying.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I should be tidying my kitchen but I'm trying to flirt my way into someone doing it for me

OMG @littlemissbgiff I did it again...bridging more threads...I can't stop!!!!