True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    brewer054 wrote: »
    I confess last night at the gym I wanted to trip all the New Years Resolution people on the treadmills...my gym has almost 20 treadmills, and ALL of them were being used! The place was PACKED.

I always tell myself throughout January that I was a newbie once too. Just keep swimming and commend them for their efforts. It will die down by February..
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Most of the time I don't care about the lyrics (or know them) to a song, I just like how it sounds.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    brewer054 wrote: »
    I confess last night at the gym I wanted to trip all the New Years Resolution people on the treadmills...my gym has almost 20 treadmills, and ALL of them were being used! The place was PACKED.

That'll teach them for trying to better themselves!

It seems that people, whom're dedicated to; having an active lifestyle're annoyed by those that might quit & thus believe, that they're; wasting time & space that, they'd be; using instead. However 1st, some do become; lifestyle changers themselves & 2nd, through all of; my own attempts, successes, fails & quits, I've at least managed to, keep myself from; becoming obese but yeah, I've lost & regained, it all; many times but what if, I just; gained & never lost?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I confess that it irritates me when someone posts on their wall "so and so friend requested, anyone want to vouch for them?" Either deny or accept it and find out. If they suck delete them. Easy peasy.
  • transphormyn
    transphormyn Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I confess I am on the treadmill right now watching my 600 pound life. The woman who story it is is eating an entire box of donuts. I want a donut.

I confess that I also want a donut now :neutral:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I confess I am on the treadmill right now watching my 600 pound life. The woman who story it is is eating an entire box of donuts. I want a donut.

I confess that I also want a donut now :neutral:

I confess that I never not wanted a donut.
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

Whenever I don't care, about making healthy choices; I watch & then, care again!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

Whenever I don't care, about making healthy choices; I watch & then, care again!

I know that show sometimes makes me so angry

Me also!
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am excited that my SO is going out of town for 5 days and I get the house to myself!!!! B)
  • lauamy96
    lauamy96 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    First Wednesday of the month ritual: Going bar hopping with my girlfriends and dressing as slutty as possible to skip the line to enter and also get many free drinks.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I confess that it irritates me when someone posts on their wall "so and so friend requested, anyone want to vouch for them?" Either deny or accept it and find out. If they suck delete them. Easy peasy.

Agreed lol

I will edit it to add that I can understand why they do because there are some weirdos out there and you can save yourself the time and trouble of finding out for yourself ...so I get it

I almost added the same edit but decided eff it. There are some weirdos but I found out the old fashioned way. Only two of them are now blocked.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    lauamy96 wrote: »
    First Wednesday of the month ritual: Going bar hopping with my girlfriends and dressing as slutty as possible to skip the line to enter and also get many free drinks.

Please make sure you keep your drink with you so nobody can slip anything in it

I wonder if I dress a little slutty I can get some free drinks..
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    lauamy96 wrote: »

Please make sure you keep your drink with you so nobody can slip anything in it

I wonder if I dress a little slutty I can get some free drinks..

Are you going to a gay bar?